New to site..

Hi everybody!

Just purchased my second K11, and want to spec it up a bit. Has anyone got any nice alloys and tires for sale in the Lancashire area? Or any recomendations on tyre size / alloy size? I know most things will fit, I dont want a bucking bronco, just a bit more grip.

I plan to:

A) Alloys and tyres (advice welcomed!)
B) K&N induction kit or simply upgrade filter.
C) GAS shocks (keep car standard springs?)

Worth upgrading brake discs?

Kindest regards,

Haden.

Welcome

I recommend No bigger then 14x7 on the alloys. fitted with some nice Yokohama A-drive tyres

Fit the Ga16 airbox with a green cotton filter....(If it goes on the 1.4 TB?)

Gas shocks you can purchase from www.rallynuts.com

Had a yr 2000 1.0 SE. liked it, but was a "fancy" metallic, which did not suit (IMHO!) and change of job saw me driving 100 miles motorway a day... bigger car needed.

I like the "pure and simple" style of the K11, so a 3 door plain red 1.4 SE with 44,000 miles was too good to resist!

NEEDS WHEELS!

And a decent air filter, always found they make SUCH a difference. Thanks for the tip on the GREEN one, always used K&N in the past.

Anyone any views on if it worth the full induction BEAST or just swap out standard filter?

I agree with the 14" wheels; would love a set in white for some strange reason, but will see what is offered 2nd hand, if too expensive may just go mad and buy new.

Thnx for the help.

H.

:)

Back