Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Makes the car look so much better!

DSC02745.jpg

DSC02746.jpg

DSC02744.jpg

What do you think?

She'l be treated to a wash later! I'l get some decent pics up with my other camera though after work.

Cost £200 to have them done, from a company in Horsham too! Did an excellent job.

Lol at the numberplate!! Will look forward to seein it in the flesh on friday!!

I think that since you've fitted the Datsun split indicators, you should try and fit the rear clusters too :) We'll have a goocy at them at the weekend yeah?

Lol at the numberplate!! Will look forward to seein it in the flesh on friday!!

I think that since you've fitted the Datsun split indicators, you should try and fit the rear clusters too :) We'll have a goocy at them at the weekend yeah?

I was thinking about tinting the rear lights with that black spray. Would look quite cool now the windows are done. The Datsun ones i dont think would suit the car anymore so will have another go at selling them.

go all red on the lights rimski would look cool just light coats so the reverse and indecators are sill legal or just do the indecator red ;)

go all red on the lights rimski would look cool just light coats so the reverse and indecators are sill legal or just do the indecator red ;)

Hmm, reverse lights arent required for the MOT, so not sure if they're required by law - but mine don't work anyway! lol.

Cheers for the suggestion though, its one to consider, and thanks for the comments people! :)

You have gone an done the front sides as well!!!!! Why?!! Looks good, but youll get yourself nicked for that!

I'm pretty sure it's still 30% tint, but don't quote me on it.

It must be as there are tons of cars that have a factory tint of about that.

Yeah i've seen loads of cars with tints on the front. Arnold has 30 on the front two, and 20 on the back three.

i give up with understanding tints lol!! I read on some website you were only allowed 15% on the fronts. But Obv 15% is the wrong way round :s

The bloke that did them called them 30 and 20 :p

ethier way mine i think are the same and i've never been pulled for them. on ethier car. and however in the summer you will feel the burn of the sun more when you get in a car with out tints.

you can have the light 30% removed on the front unless you have a recpit saying it was done more than 2 years ago. and if you get stopped and night u will be ####ed anyway cas the guage they use doesnt read properly at night. seen many a saxo have to rip there tints off at the side of the road

awesome tints man.

where abouts in horsham did you get them done because i live in worthing so quite near to me:D

you reckon it would be about the same price for a k11??

cheers

done more than 2 years ago.

Thats interesting. I may go back and get him to re-date the paperwork lol

The tints are heated to the glass, im certainly not tearing them off at the side of the road!

And JJ 1.0l, they'd do all 5 windows on your car for £200. I can supply you contact details etc if you wish.

The law refers to % as in the amount of light being filtered out, however the company refers to % as the amount of light you are letting in, for example 0% = limo, but in the governments terms, that's no tint.

Arnold. They are not heated on in the way your implying. Thats just to make them flexible. Infact I know for a fact they will just peal off. Also the % in tint also has to include the loss of the glass. If for example your front windows are found to have a greater light loss of 30% in total you will be told to remove it.

Ok, well anyway legalities aside, i think they look the mutts! So they're staying unless i have problems with the law. I knew the legal situation before i bought them, so it's a risk im willing to take.

I'd rather replace the glass and keep them on standby for show use or something than to peel the tint off

Cant find a decent electric window kit for my micra. Already had one which wasnt any good so sold it.

Whats the point. The linkage / cogs etc wont be the same and it'l just look odd on the door cards anyway!

Back