New seats

smidge

» CMF Member
definately worth the upgrade... 2004 forester seats, also have the rears that i'll try put in at a later stage

took about 2 hours with some good 6mm thick steel plate and high tensile bolts to mount up

sits about 1-2cm higher and a little closer to the doors but WAY for comfy

Attachments

• 32788.jpg
    32788.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 21

smidge

» CMF Member
new vs old

good colour match too, hard to tell with this crappy photo but the seats have a blue colour through them like the outside of the car

Attachments

• 32789.jpg
    32789.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 18

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
They look good,but they look like there sitting alot higher than a couple of centimetres. Did you only fit them for comfort? They would not hold you much better than standard seats would they? Sorry just interested,will be attempting to fit some new seats hopeful latter in the year myself. They are nice lookin seats though.

smidge

» CMF Member
the arm rest is the fuggen BOMB :D

as far as height, not much different! maybe 2 cm's tops,

funny thing is you can jack the drivers seat up about another 15 cms so your head is bent over to clear the roof which got a few funny looks on the first outing with them

serious comfort......

BUT they hold you WAY better than the stock seats, i could nang through corners without doing the usual 'arm bracing on the door' trick, you can sit right into the buckets of them

i woulda got WRX seats but these were less than half the price of your average WRX pair and i got the rear as well

will get stuck into the rear next weekend i reckon

woulda done a how to video except different seats isn't exactly easy or legal and even with 6mm steel plate and high tensile bolts i'd still probly get **** for it

either way i'm happy with it!! much for comfy, epspecially for a tall prick i can have the seat back a little further which is nice

smidge

» CMF Member
people in the back?? WTF for??? :D

they are a bit wider, i think pretty much any seat is gonna be wider than a micra one?

its more squishy to get into the back but i've probly had people in there maybe twice in 8 months or owning it? i see it as a two seater anyway, too damn slow with more than that

Back