new pics

here's some new pics, exterior and interior .... what do you think?

I need new 14" or 15" alloys fwn

k11_1old.jpg

k11_2.jpg

k11_3.jpg

k11_4.jpg

k11_5.jpg

embleme.jpg

terminale.jpg

voltgauge.jpg

lovely colour must have resprayed it!

i usually hate green but i like this one, heres a pic with some bigger alloys and more of a drop.

italy_k11.jpg

Type-R said:

i usually hate green but i like this one, heres a pic with some bigger alloys and more of a drop.

italy_k11.jpg

oooooh very nice :D

Type-R said:

italy_k11.jpg

That looks fantastic!

Looks awesome! I've been in Italy (Rome) for a couple of days now and seen about 20 K11s but they were all standard (and some were very dented).

This is about the best one i've seen:
20.micra-rome.JPG

Also, funny to note that they have a 1.0 SLX in Italy, odd, we only have the 1.3 over here!

paddymarsden said:
lol James, i cant believe you have goine online while in rome !!!!

when in rome...... lol,

why would they have a 1.0 SLX?!?!? weird :D

James said:
Looks awesome! I've been in Italy (Rome) for a couple of days now and seen about 20 K11s but they were all standard (and some were very dented).

This is about the best one i've seen:
20.micra-rome.JPG

Also, funny to note that they have a 1.0 SLX in Italy, odd, we only have the 1.3 over here!
Micra is not appreciate in Italy .... italian Micra K11 forum have only 7-8 members

Richard, if your after a decent set of 15" wheels, id recommend a set of
TSW Volcanos, its a shame to have to give my cars secret away, but they dont seem to be very popular wheels, and they make the micra look stunning. Not like your normal five spoke wheels.......

Back