New Micra Owner - Couple of Q's

Hi all,

New to the forum. Just bought a 2005 Urbis in cornflower blue. It actually the missus' car, but i drive it a fair bit as its a little more economical than my Civic Type R. lol

Its been a great little car so far (as you would expect), but i've got a couple of questions i hope you can help me out with:

Firstly, is it possible to remove the little heater indication trim? Its a hard part to explain, but its the little black rubbery/plastic ring that is fitted around the heater control knob. (ie: it has a pic of the different heater settings, blower speeds or temperature gradient). Unfortunately one of ours has ripped and looks terrible at night.

Secondly - where there any common faults on these vehicles? Before the car runs out of warrenty in June, i wanna be 100% sure that there are no problems. ie: the boot latch, electric windows? Or were these cured on later models?

Lastly - is there a parts catalogue on the web for nissans?

And thats it. Thanks in advance for your help!! Looking forward to using the forum!

Matt

problems?of course there are problems no car ive ever known that is built in mass never has a defect somewhere, most common are crank shaft sensor ,rattly windows and cd player there are a few more like sluggish after 40,000 mile (not exact) but if you look after your micra you will have a lot less problems if any

Back