New micra member!!

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
just like to welcome campbell to the world of the micra!! haha ive convinced him to buy a micra and hes now one of us!! we will be doing mods together so anyone willing to sell anything im sure his stock beast will be needing it.

ps. the photo was a joke. but it will give you an idea haha trying to make it look as seedy as possible hah his ones the red one!!

Attachments

• 29008.jpg
    29008.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 32

CMF_ed.

» CMF Member
Damn... where do you go to need those big spotties! LOL

oh and welcome!
I think there might be enough sydney members for a syd micra meet?

smidge

» CMF Member
my micra had spotties like that when i bought it off Dicko

just awesome amount of light from them, a bit overkill for the city driving i do

ed: a sydney meet up and a group buy on bad boy bonnets is in order i reckon! :)

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
yeah defo a sydney meet would be awesome!!! we should do it!

the spoties were from ebay!! haha $250 rrp 600+ for a set!! it was a bit of a joke.. but i havnt been bothered to sell them yet cos they can come in handy when you want to piss people off!!!
i use them when i drive down akuna bay cos there are no lights!! you can see the roos from a mile away!!

smidge

» CMF Member
depends where everyones from?

Mascot Krispy Kremes or a Macca out west somewhere or deano's diner on princes highway or near the city if thats easier

i dont really mind either way, not going further west than parra or north than baulko tho!

Back