new member intro!

CMF_xsoarerx

» CMF Member
hey guys.

been looking into getting a micra for a few months now, been in love with the things for a few years now but it seams to be the time to act on it. (rember seeing a cruse of them thru brisbane and thinking its the raddest thing ever!!!)

(this is my insperation)

IMG_6187copy.jpg

planing on the whole 9 yards.
relocated batt.
striped interior.
coilovers.
handeling package.
exhaust and headers.
induction kit (putting the air filter where the battery was, good idea?)
tune.

anyway... awesome site! cant wait to get a micra!
xsoarerx

ps. i have bad spelling so be kind :p

CMF_LonePhantom

» CMF Member
Welcome. :)

I'm hoping to get in to a Micra soon as well (like this week I hope). Not quite going the whole nine yards, but would eventually like to do all the stuff you have written about, except stripping the interior.

CMF_xsoarerx

» CMF Member
thanks for the welcome :p

i wish i could get one that soon but ill just have to keep saving :(

it will be everything behind the driver at first bar roof lining and then i will see where ill go from there, lightweight seats as well.

CMF_Dodgy Haro

» CMF Member
Hey, just heard from thru the grapevine that this car belongs to Shane B ... I lost track of his movements when he went to Warwick after his Japan stint but if it is his latest ride, I think he has gone the opposite side of the spectrum from his previous AE86, cressida and Bongo van rides in the past.

Amazed he went for a FWD ... something tells me that this micra will be canned around a bit then ... :)

CMF_xsoarerx

» CMF Member
its all relative, its a jap car that the main thing :p

he's been for a visit just recently and gone back already.

but anyway... sorry to dig an old thread up but i finially purchased one for my self! a few bumps in the road and half a year of looking but i found one for a decent price.

pics soon.

Back