New members

Is it me or are more and more new members coming on and asking common questions over and over about k11's and all the members that have been on here awhile getting k10's or different cars

It happens, people can't really be bothered to search, or the search function doesn't really work? I know there were issues with it after the upgrade.There's loads of useful information on here if people looked for it

I think it's because many new Micra owners are also first time drivers or people who have done a quick google search found our forum and just posted up with out reading the guides etc. This has been going on for some time (since I joined in 2002!)

Another reason for people moving on is because theres only so much you can do with a day to day car before thinking of getting something a little bigger. For me the cost of the micra plus all the parts came close to £4k and that was without getting them all fitted. In the end after being told my Micra was going to rust away within 3 years I decided to buy a newer quicker car :)

Finally families can have an effect on people. One minute your driving ur modded 3 dr Micra the next your trying to figure out how to fit a baby seat a weeks worth of shopping and a buggy in the car! times change and unfortunately so does peoples needs.

One minute your driving ur modded 3 dr Micra the next your trying to figure out how to fit a baby seat a weeks worth of shopping and a buggy in the car! times change and unfortunately so does peoples needs.

That's why I glad the missus has told me I can do what o want to my car, cause if we do have children we'll use her car :grinning:

Back