All Members please

what car do you currently own?

• K12 March (including CC)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Antony

Ex. Club Member
hi everyone. i was thinking on the way home after seeing 4 k11's 2 k12's and a k10 that i dont have a clue how many people on here have what cars. i think it would be of great use to somebody, not to mention ease my knowledge if we were to do a simple poll of what micra you actualy have. we can not only see what car you have but who still has one, who still visits the site (regardless of current vehicle) and to give some idea on what car is themost popular or most pleantiful.

please vote for your current vehicle(s) only,

no past vehicles or part cars (kristian kev and ed..lol)

if you own more than one micra please specify in a simple post.

thank you and lets see how many of you are actualy out there.

could you please vote too?..lol
thank you... should keep going for another 60k or so.

yeah i just thaught of that, should be fine for multiple micra owners.

i voted wrong by accident, i voted for other k10 instead of facelift k10, ticked the wrong box, ant can you change it?

i voted wrong by accident, i voted for other k10 instead of facelift k10, ticked the wrong box, ant can you change it?

i cant change it, but if you vote again it wont matter having one wrong'un...lolo_O

the renault built cars are the last of the facelifted micra k11's. coil packs and a 1.4 engine are usualy a good indication of frenchy-ness...lol

and ill let you off arnold seeing as though you made a bid to make the worlds scariest micra ever. your corsaness shall be forgiven this once..lol

Sorry for being stupid, but I don't know what Micra I have, it's a 2001 Facelift, 1.4 Activ 16v, but I don't know if it's one of the 3 below:

K11 Post facelift Micra (up to but just before last k11)
K11 Post facelift Renault built car (including 1.4)
K11 March (All variants)

Click my blog for more pics if it'll help with my answer.

K11 Post facelift Renault built car (including 1.4)

yet i thought they where still made by nissan...i thought it was only the k12 that was french? :S

imo would've been easier to understand if it had years in there aswell, i.e 2001-02 facelift, or 1998-01...

yearh i know there partners, but i didnt think that happned when the k11 was still beeing bulit lol.

saying that i'am forgetful :S

Good call!!!

good idea antony!! :)

I voted Pre facelift K10 but I also have a Post Facelift K10 too

I think this should be sticky for while and in the spirit of "yee-haa MSC Rules OK" all members should get an admins private post with a link to this in it....

I hope this explodes so that the sample size becomes significant

....oh no, I just had a vision of an MSC vehicles database ((AAAGGGH!!)

k10 with cg13 bolted in (not yet running)
k10 low mileage perfect runner

Volvo 480 turbo - just about standard.

YAY! awesome i have my own section :D

i got: *deeeep breath*

pre facelift k11 SLX
pre facelift k11 GX
pre facelift k11 LX
Facelift k11 March Cabriolet (E-FHK11)
dodgy renault built 2003 k11 but i suppose that doesn't count cos its a shell at the mo
and half a Vibe k11 which also doesn't count lol

Ahhh you got the SLX then? Awesome! :D

I still own my K11 1.0 LX and I will be owning a K11 March Cabriolet so that's why I chose those two!
Then again, come Sunday I will have no cars for a while, except possibly a crappy 106!

NeX - can I borrow one of yours? lol! :blush:

i will be the first to say i own a micra 2004 k12 E 1.0 was modded now its not but its now a new type of standard its got the chrome indicators with a new shape front bumper with fog lights lmao :D thanks to a few mates on here :D

Ahhh you got the SLX then? Awesome! :D

I still own my K11 1.0 LX and I will be owning a K11 March Cabriolet so that's why I chose those two!
Then again, come Sunday I will have no cars for a while, except possibly a crappy 106!

NeX - can I borrow one of yours? lol! :blush:

yea got the SLX ;) that means that all my cars are 1.3 too :D

you are welcome to borrow a car :D pick one

I'd hate to be your bank balance getting a wholloping with all that insurance going out! :p
I'll borrow the LX - poor thing doesn't get driven enough compared to the rest of yours! :laugh:

I'd hate to be your bank balance getting a wholloping with all that insurance going out! :p
I'll borrow the LX - poor thing doesn't get driven enough compared to the rest of yours! :laugh:

lol, well the SLX is just a profit maker so its not taxed, moted or insured cos i will just do it up and sell it on, got a buyer ready and everything ;)

the Lx does get driven cos usually its the only one that starts lol you could try the cab if you like as long as you put the cover on it, and don't prang it ( just found out how much new parts are!)

so in 2 hrs and 50 minutes 34 people have voted. didnt think it would be this popular...lol

nex, you have to outshine everyone dont you..lol well you have to have your own little bit, its only right. hehe

and a k12 at last. theres more non micras than k12's acording to the list so far..

keep em coming. even if your a NEW member, post your car and give us a wave down here somewhere..

ant

so in 2 hrs and 50 minutes 34 people have voted. didnt think it would be this popular...lol

nex, you have to outshine everyone dont you..lol well you have to have your own little bit, its only right. hehe

and a k12 at last. theres more non micras than k12's acording to the list so far..

keep em coming. even if your a NEW member, post your car and give us a wave down here somewhere..

ant

lol well i do have a micra for a soul lol ;) and i am thinking about getting Cabriolet number 2 taking my total cars up to 6 and a half :D

I have to be one of the odd ones out, as I no longer have a micra anymore. I've Honda Civic Type-S.

Though previously owned 2 K12 and 1 K11

i cant change it, but if you vote again it wont matter having one wrong'un...lolo_O

the renault built cars are the last of the facelifted micra k11's. coil packs and a 1.4 engine are usualy a good indication of frenchy-ness...lol

and ill let you off arnold seeing as though you made a bid to make the worlds scariest micra ever. your corsaness shall be forgiven this once..lol

wont let me vote again, lol, at least i ticked k10, lol

the Lx does get driven cos usually its the only one that starts lol you could try the cab if you like as long as you put the cover on it, and don't prang it ( just found out how much new parts are!)

I wouldn't dare hurt it! :p
OOh dude I'm getting scared about these parts - stop scaring me!

I now drive a Skoda Fabia vRS SE (number 681/1000 - of which I know at least 5 have been written off :) )

this isn't mine but very much the same
car_photo_218868_7.jpg

Can I vote only half a count because I drive K11 prefacelift along with a Calibra but not both at the same time obviously.

And Antony, I put two cars, NeX put about 6, so I'm afraid the poll count isn't all that reliable :blush:

well i have 83 contacts off the forum on my MSN contacts list so that should be close number and that is k10 k11 k12 as well

theres too many k11's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back