Calling all forum members!! JAE places available

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hi all.

Well many of you maybe aware, JAE our preimer event is nearly upon us, in fact only another 7 days away if your getting there on the Friday.

Due to many members now unable to make this event we are throwing 12 stand places open to non members, this will give you the opportunity to see more of an insight into the club, meet fellow members and to meet the team that runs the MSC. Hey you might even want to join officially ;)

I will be opening up the national meets forum very shortly to allow non member access and this is where you will find all the details you need about the show. This will only remain open up until JAE and for a brief period after.

If you would like to have a stand place all we ask is that your car is cleaned and polished throughout the weekend and there is no Work In Progress cars allowed on the stand so i.e unfinished bodypanels etc etc.

Thanks
Kev

Kev i'd love to come but with my missus going away that weekend i wana spend the time with her. Sorry fella.

Hopefully i'll be there next year.

No worries Paul, it's just unfortunate that people can't make it this year due to various reasons.

National meets should now be open to registered / non members.

ta
Kev

can i come on the msc stand, can i can i can i huh huh huh pleaseeeeeeeeee

*back in normal manly mode*

yeah i can come on the msc stand if ya short lol

oh and my micra has no unfinished body panels and is always clean and polished

can put up pictures if you want

59 bhp is more than enough said:
can i come on the msc stand, can i can i can i huh huh huh pleaseeeeeeeeee

*back in normal manly mode*

yeah i can come on the msc stand if ya short lol

oh and my micra has no unfinished body panels and is always clean and polished

can put up pictures if you want
I remember seeing pics of your car mate, it's fine :) (It is the one with LED rears isn't it? lol)

James.

Can a non member let me know if they can see the national meets forum which has the JAE threads in?

ta
Kev

lol I have moved it, should now be above general chat.

Kev

Back