new member just saying hello

hi names pete im from northen ireland and today im going to pick up my nissan micra k10 super 1.0 cant wait to start working on it car only has 41000 miles on it interior is like new and the body work isnt that bad apart from the arches car has removable sunroof and even has original bag
after having a look round the car its totally original
paying £300
and am i right in saying the super1.0 is one of the rare models read this online will be chuffed to bits if this is correct

Hello Pete, welcome to the MSC (Y). Going to show us some pics of your motor? Sounds pretty pukka :grinning:

yea i will probably be getting some pics up today hopefully dont be expecting anything amazing needs a bita work done rust issues booo lol apart from that shes grand running sweet with mot and tax yay after i sort the body work the only things i am doing to it are
coilovers
alloys
bike carbs
de cat straight though
and tune the engine as much as possible
keeping the car standard
but wanting to have a more feisty 997 engine lol

any help would be awsome btw

Welcome to the :msc: nice to see new members popping up with K10'S whoop whoop look forward to seeing some pics :D

i uploaded mine through photobucket just paste the image code into your post :) not sure if there is another way to do it :S

hi names pete im from northen ireland and today im going to pick up my nissan micra k10 super 1.0 cant wait to start working on it car only has 41000 miles on it interior is like new and the body work isnt that bad apart from the arches car has removable sunroof and even has original bag
after having a look round the car its totally original
paying £300
and am i right in saying the super1.0 is one of the rare models read this online will be chuffed to bits if this is correct

Hi mate I also have a super in black with lime interior
http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=40199
Nice to have another aboard!
Just to add you won't need a de cat! Go have a look you'll see ;)
I'm currently making a carb turbo kit, or you could buy a figaro and drop all the running gear from that in! but if you want to stay non turbo your best bet is to get hold of a MA12
Although there are a few bhp that can be liberated from the MA10 the grass track rallyers will be able to advise you on webbers, head skims, cams, lightened flywheels, etc

Back