New K12 website coming :)

I have started my own K12 website. Well, a section on my own website (which is currently down while I rebuild it).

It's sloppy right now, with nothing more than a few photos, but I'll build it up soon and turn it into a valuable resource as I play with my new car.

I should say that there is no intention to step on Guy's toes (his own site is what brought me to this club, when I stumbled on his instructions for changing the stereo!). This is nothing more than an enthusiast with a web domain wanting to give something back to the community :blues:

http://www.funkydoodycool.co.uk/cars/micra/

Just as an aside, I'm not hugely impressed with green stuff stopping power. I run 'em with the Turbogroove discs and braided lines and they're nothing special, although they do keep your alloys extremely clean. I've heard on here a lot that Mintex 1144 pads are awesome but mucky :grinning:, but I can't anywhere that does them for the K12 :down:.

I've heard that Green Stuff aren't the best, but they should be at least as good as the stock once, which seem sharp enough for me. I will be happy to have less cleaning to do to my wheels ;)

I've been working on the site quite feverishly. I'd appreciate if you could click through a few links and see if you think it will be useful - especially the how-to pages. There are no pictures in the how-tos yet, but there will be when I take some.

The site itself isn't very prettified yet, but I'm aiming to sort the function before the form.

Back