New K11 owner, ex Toyota Supra owner!

Hi guys purchased my first K11 on tuesday, and believe it or not my previous car was a toyota supra mkiv which was my absolute pride and joy for over a year. Sold it to another member of the mkivsupra owners club, reason for buying the micra is just tosave as much money as possible due to moving into a new house. Will get pics of the supra and new micra up at the weekend!

One question though, mine is a w reg celebration, it doesnt have a cig lighter, are these easy to fit as i dont trust myself doing anything electrical with it. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

hi foggy (Y) and welcome
my dot had the wiring plug taped back onto the loom (not the bulb connector tho fwn)

welcome :)

pretty easy to fit, scrapyard search will get the bits you need...wiring isnt really that hard, IF you do have to some soldering its only a couple of wires. As Frank says though you might have the loom already in place.

Hi folks, I have recently bought a K11 S ie. standard. It has no extras whatsoever and the 12v socket is there except its blanked out. Any idea if the wiring is there or will I have to add that as well as a ciggy lighter socket?

:)

Back