new K11 owner with a few questions

hello from Rotherham,ive just joined the forum last night and posted up a few pics of my new Micra.its a 97 1.0 K11.

Loving it so far but have discovered a few niggles that need addressing.

first: the drivers door sags a little when its open and has to be slammed to shut it,ive lifted the door up by brute force from the bottom and its helped somewhat but could be a little better.any tips?

second: ive just done my first night time drive in the car.upon turning the headlights on the aftermarket cd turned off and the lights that should light up the speedo/petrol gauge and engine temp gauge are not lighting up? the clocks work but just dont light up at night and as said the cd player turned itself off!? any ideas?

and thridly: the rubber that goes around the outside of the rear window appears to have a section missing (about 1 inch maybe a bit more?) at the top/center of the back window.has this rubber shrunk or has someone cut out a section of the rubber for some reason or is this meant to be like it?

other than that,all is good!:)

i usually lever the door up with a plank of wood delboy, and aftermarket stereo,s need an extra earth else they blow fuses etc, and the shrinking rubber insert is very common :)

Back