new k11 facelift and my first thread

hello msc, my names david been a member a year or so now and started out with a k11 sr. unfortunately sold it and bought a beemer and then an astra but now im back to a s reg micra facelift equation. 1.0 and its ruddy great. cost me 200 quid n then an extra 200 on its m.o.t and a lot of swearing.

it was standard when i bought it less than a week ago, currently ive lowered it 75mm front and 70 rear, gloss black steelies and its lookin alright, blacked the grill aswell.

plans are

full s/s exhaust unsure as to what. or make my own decat n pair with a decent straight thfough back box.
air filter proberlies a almera box.
13' dished and wide wheels and stretched rubber. maybe get my steelies banded for the euro look.
spacers on the rear.
may strip the rear out undecided.
1.3 cams
1.6 injectors.
strut brace
maybe a cage
de wiper
few bits of rust to clean up too

anyway pics will be added tomorrow of my progress

welcome to the forum again :) look forward to seeing your pics :D and will look forward to seeing you at one of the scottish meets hopefully soon :D

yeah ill have to have a dodge down to a meet sometime. get the car all shined and waxed up. is many of the scottish huys going down to jae

i honestly couldnt tell you whos going, no one mentioned it at the meet we had and ive only been a member here for 3 months lol

yeah its a good drive down, i was hoping to get down but its a no go at the moment ha. just gunna concentrate on the car and bike this year get them up to proper standard. been neglected abit over winter

Back