New here! Hello! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jellypigs

Hello there.

I've joined this forum simply because i'm bored of watching my boyfriend play around on his Corsa forum. I'm doing the same now, but obviously, i don't have a corsa...

This is me:

sarahhasmalaria.jpg

Crap picture but probably the most decent one i have to hand. =\

You can laugh at my car if you like, i used to do the same before i bought it, but i've fallen in love with it over time. Its not pink, its not orange and its not a faded red. Its "salmon." Actually, i'd love to know what the actual name of the colour is. Only problem is, its impossible to hide and get away with things in this car. :glare:

This is Ote: (About 7 months ago now, lol.) 1.0 16v Equation. (1998)

micra.jpg

SP_A0166_025.jpg

21-11-06_0728.jpg
(Whoops. Went for a roll in the middle of the night...)
Car1.jpg

micra1.jpg

micra2.jpg

=)

Oh yeah, and i forgot to add. I'm looking for a veneer for the inside of my car. I don't know what you call it, but basically the main middle panel where the radio is, all the knobs are, ashtray etc. Its black right now, i want a veneer the same colour as my car.

I looked on http://www.larkspeed.com/ for some but i don't know if what i found on there is what i'm looking for, or if they're in the colour that i want. Does it even exist? I've seen a picture on here of a blue one so... Must do?! *shrug*

welcome,

Hope you enjoy your stay with us. Please feel free to post any questions in the K11 area's.

Can't remember the name for your paint but i have the misfortune of driving one of them when my car went in for repair, the colour just wasn't me.

Mike

There doesn't seem to be much going on in that section. Its the best one, why not? =p

Misfortune? Pft! Lol apparently the car really suits me. I absolutely hate pink so i dont know how this managed to grow on me so much. Odd magic car. fwn

There doesn't seem to be much going on in that section. Its the best one, why not? =p

Misfortune? Pft! Lol apparently the car really suits me. I absolutely hate pink so i dont know how this managed to grow on me so much. Odd magic car. fwn

gotta be the micra magic then...

welcome, and can i say, kissing that corsa's rear end isnt going to make the colour go away any quicker..lol :laugh: :laugh:

i think you will be better off painting the pannel rather than veneering it.

Ah the colour grows on you after... A long time :k11yellow:

How much would that cost then? Lots?! =(

a tin of spray paint would be £10-15, primer would be £5-10, sand paper and some blocks will be a couple of quid.

Just take the dash apart (quite easy or extremely easy if you get someone else to do it) and paint.

Mike

Welcome to the MSC

There's plenty going on, but the default view of the K11 section is probably only bringing up threads updated within the past few days. Near the bottom, you can change how far back you want to see. Also, you can do a search in the K11 section to bring up additional threads

Welcome :) Nice to have another girl on site.

Whats your boyfriend said about u joining? At least u can laugh at him every time the Corsa breaks down LOL

*paddy clears his throat* and looks at Emz with a sharp look !

nice motor, like mike has said best is to spray it with primer and then a colour, where abouts are you based in the uk ?

i used to have a K11 (mine died last Feb in a car accident)

Yep most people tend to laugh at the micra, but then suddenly stop when they see one fly past a 106 or saxo...funny that :D

Welcome to the Club, Darren.

Lol drove my car back from liverpool yesterday (first long journey alone! =o) and it did surprisingly well. I love my car, lol. Forget flying past a 106 and saxo, i overtook a ferrari yesterday! ;) (The fact that it was in a roadworks 40 zone and i was in the only moving lane doesn't count lol) Nah, you get some right idiots hogging the middle lane at 60mph, its hard NOT to overtake them. Argh!

My boyfriend hasn't said anything about me joining, i doubt hes jealous because he loves his car, and doesn't care as much for mine. *sniff*

Thanks people! =)

Hi welcome to the MSC!

You only have to look through the Micra blog / gallery threads to see what the K11 can be capable of ;)

Kev

Nah, my boyfriend is near you though, in Wallasey, Wirral.

I'm down in the south east. I think?! lol Bedfordshire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back