New Guy - 17" alloy wheel offset???

Hey there, new guy here, owned 4 micras in my time and had my current 160sr for 2 and a half years, recently buckelled a wheel in the snowy weather so decided to finally mod it,

I'm looking at getting some 17" wheels for my 160sr, was planning on getting Inovit ST VI's in gunmetal as my micra is techno grey but no-one seems to stock them at the minute!

Anyone know the correct offset for a micra?

I think 205/40/R17 will fit but not sure if the offset of ET40 will fit,

is it ET38/40/42? I'm Confused!

Have seen these two sites which give different opinions:

http://www.carlsalter.com/wheel_fitments.html

http://www.dtrbs.com/nissan-micra_k12_(2003_)-wheels-and-rims.html

Thanks in Advance,
Rich

Hi all! I'm also new with Micra k12 and wanted to change stock wheels with steel rims(they'r ugly) to alloy and I'm not sure what's the good size. I was thinking to fit 16x6j stock 160SR & C+C(the offset is 55) rims with 185/50 R16 tyres in my stock Micra k12 year 2004, what do you think, will they fit?

greets from Finland.
ps. sorry for my bad English.

Hi all! I'm also new with Micra k12 and wanted to change stock wheels with steel rims(they'r ugly) to alloy and I'm not sure what's the good size. I was thinking to fit 16x6j stock 160SR & C+C(the offset is 55) rims with 185/50 R16 tyres in my stock Micra k12 year 2004, what do you think, will they fit?

greets from Finland.
ps. sorry for my bad English.

yes the will fit mate as my 2006 sport has them fitted as winter wheels good look finding a set though i`m pretty sure there hard to come by in england maybe it is easier in finland

Hey there, new guy here, owned 4 micras in my time and had my current 160sr for 2 and a half years, recently buckelled a wheel in the snowy weather so decided to finally mod it,

I'm looking at getting some 17" wheels for my 160sr, was planning on getting Inovit ST VI's in gunmetal as my micra is techno grey but no-one seems to stock them at the minute!

Anyone know the correct offset for a micra?

I think 205/40/R17 will fit but not sure if the offset of ET40 will fit,

is it ET38/40/42? I'm Confused!

Have seen these two sites which give different opinions:

http://www.carlsalter.com/wheel_fitments.html

http://www.dtrbs.com/nissan-micra_k12_(2003_)-wheels-and-rims.html

Thanks in Advance,
Rich

hi there rich you don`t mention which width wheels you were looking for i think the inovit only come in 7" though i was looking at them a while back myself but they suddenly went n/a everywhere just as i was about to buy lol

they will fit no problem with a 38/40/42 ofset the only issue being they may fall slightly outside the front arches with the tyre size you said my first set of 17`s did this

now i have 7.5" wide 17`s ready for the summer as i have impul arches fitted :D

good luck with the search

yes the will fit mate as my 2006 sport has them fitted as winter wheels good look finding a set though i`m pretty sure there hard to come by in england maybe it is easier in finland

thanks for answer, then I should order them, just found some second hand of those rims. I was just thinking if the base(chassis) of the normal micra k12 isn't same that k12 RS or C+C has, so the ET could be different, but if they are same there shouldn't be any problems :)

thanks for answer, then I should order them, just found some second hand of those rims. I was just thinking if the base(chassis) of the normal micra k12 isn't same that k12 RS or C+C has, so the ET could be different, but if they are same there shouldn't be any problems :)

mines only the standard 1.2 chasis wise so should be ok well it was standard chaissis wise ;)

I've just bought some used 17's x7inch wheels ET38 with 205/40 tyres but have yet to collect/fit them, but from what I read they will fit. There is an ET calculator I found and with the standard 16 wheels ET is 55 which works out to ET42 with a 7 inch wheel. So ET38 will mean they will sit a further 4mm out, not ideal but I think acceptable and I see that spacers could be used on the rears to stand them out a little more.

Back