Nissan Micra Alloy Wheels

Hi everyone i am new to this forum. i hav a nissan micra k12 '53' (2003) micra with 5 doors. i want to purchase if 17 inch alloys with 205/40/17 tyres but i am worried that they will touch the wheel arch so i was wondering if any of u can send in some pics of ur micras. i also dont mind if u post in pictures of ur 18 inch alloys as well. my car has a standard suspension with standard wheel arches. the alloys have an offset of 38 so will they fit.

Thanks every1. feel free to post :grinning:

they won`t touch the arch mate if they are 7j wide wheels you may find the front wheels will stick slightly outside of your arch however you shouldn`t have any rubbing issues i will try and get some pics up in the morning of mine when i had my old 17`s on i now havea new set which are 7.5j wide and will not fit under standard arches but i have extensions fitted and am lowered 50mm an they still fit :)

hi mate these are the only 2 pictures i have without going onto my external drive to see if there`s any more not ideal but should still give you an idea

exhaustdone002.jpg

P231009_1653.jpg

they were both taken on standard ride height this third picture is how much gap is left after lowering aprox 50mm on my standard 16" rims which work out about the same overall diameter as yours will do :)

randoms066.jpg

any more questions let me know

Dragonmaster_uk i really do appreciate the help. one other thing that was on my mind is that if the front wheels are slightly out like shown in the 2nd picture wouldn't the wheels touch the wheel arch when you turn it.

Just because the wheel sticks out a little does not necassarily mean it will rub :D
its all trial and error! (Y)

thanks guyz iv made my mind up gonna gets some 17" dezent wheels with 205/40/17 Tyres.
Offset: 38
Number of Studs: 4
Stud Diameter: 100
Rim Width: 7J
I shall post some pics once they arrive (if they ever arrive due to snow).
I might even lower the car depending on how much room is left.
(Y)

Back