17 inch wheel/tyre combinations

Had my Micra delivered today but one of the 16 inch wheels was damaged and the others have some small marks so thinking of buying 17's. Read the posts and links on here so I'm looking for 7inch rim, 4x100, 60.1 bore and offset around 35 (55 on 16's and calculated from link on previous post). Please correct me if any of this is wrong. Any ideas on makes.
Regarding tyres I'm thinking 45 profile to retain a comfy ride and 195/205 on a 7 inch rim, the latter giving slightly higher gearing and speedo error. Advice appreciated.

hi eng :grinning: there are very few k12 members on here i,m afraid (you,ve had no response to your other threads eh :()
but i think all your running gear is the same as the clio,s,

your ideas sound good mate when i had my first set of 17`s on they had 205/40 tyres on them an the ride was more comfy than the 16`s but the choice is up to you the wheel specs look about right though you might just need some 5mm spacers on the back to make it perfect

Oh and all Wolfrace Katana alloys need burned also. Just thought id add that as i cant stand them

LMAO was just asking if they needed anything else to fit them ie spacers ect but if the general view is there crap I dont think I will get them.........carry on :down:

Back