new girl :)

got my micra yesterday,
thought ide see what this was all about
its a k12... very girly i know :) but thats why i like it ha

i actually need some help (already i know!)
my stereo wont work and nissan want £25 for the code
is there anyone on here that can get it cheaper elsewhere?

lucy

there was a guy on here with software, but not seen him post in a while, you can get calculators off the net but it depends on the make of radio and you need to remove the radio for the numbers off it to even know if it can be done.

Welcome Lucy :). I can give you the code but I'll need your serial number. My site (below) shows you how to obtain it.

Welcome along :)

If you can get the stereo out and post the serial number, I may have an app to generate a code (I've got loads of different ones so I can't guarantee anything though!)

James.

Edit: Leaving tabs open for an hour then replying means I miss things, haha! It seems 6.5 can sort it out :)

Would be interested to know how you get on as I saw a radio on EBay with no code so didn't consider bidding!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

yeah i had a look on ebay at some of the micra stereos which are exactly the same as mine
saw one which was on a buy it now for £75..dunno why its on for that price, cant imagine one being worth that much?

so when i get the stereo out (which i imagine is going to be a mission in itself!) ill send you the serial number :) thanks for your help seeing as im a newbie!

Lucy, for year this forum has been a haven of K11ers pouring scorn on the Renault Cl... ahem, I mean K12 Micra :)p). I don't know why but this spring we've has more K12ers join in a few weeks than we've ever even had before. I've owned, and love, the K11 but I'm finally starting to feel a bit more 'equal' than I have before :laugh:.

Also forgot to mention: Lucy and Pinkmoo (and any other new K12 owners I may have forgotten - :blush:) please sign the guestbook on the Guestbook page (link below). Would be nice to have a female or two on there, it's all blokes so far :).

Was only kidding pal, The K12 is just a Clio in a Nissan dress in the same way a Clio is just a K12 in a French dress though :laugh:.

Was only kidding pal, The K12 is just a Clio in a Nissan dress in the same way a Clio is just a K12 in a French dress though :laugh:.

Yeah, I just didn't want to say it, lest I provoke all K12 owners on here into a fit of rage lol. They are decent cars, and same as the K10s and K11s, there's a lot you can do to them

Yeah, I just didn't want to say it, lest I provoke all K12 owners on here into a fit of rage lol. They are decent cars, and same as the K10s and K11s, there's a lot you can do to them

Take more than you lot to offend me or stop my ever growing love for my K12... Lol! :)

Take more than you lot to offend me or stop my ever growing love for my K12... Lol! :)

I'm sure if I actually bought one, I'd appreciate that they are pretty decent cars. And if it's what floats your boat, then that's all good (Y)

I'm sure if I actually bought one, I'd appreciate that they are pretty decent cars. And if it's what floats your boat, then that's all good (Y)

I admit they are pretty girlie looking, and that is why I like her/them, and may be it's time for some "Girl Power"! x

I admit they are pretty girlie looking, and that is why I like her/them, and may be it's time for some "Girl Power"! x

I have to agree with you there - they are girlie looking, but there are a few out there that I wouldn't say no to. And as long as you like your car, that's all that matters. Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks :grinning:. And I don't think broadcasting the name of your car on here would give us ammo lol

haha i love the name ;) i think all you lot would say no to my car.. it looks just how it did when it was made.. it hasnt been "slammed" or whatever you call it lol..no alloys.... i am considering some fairy lights for the interior though :laugh:

[QUOTE=lucy

Oh yes, fairy lights.... A must!

Mine is the same Lucy<3, no alloys etc., however, I would like to pimp her up a bit, but in a girlie way for sure! But we will see.

i think all you lot would say no to my car.. it looks just how it did when it was made.. it hasnt been "slammed" or whatever you call it lol..no alloys.... i am considering some fairy lights for the interior though :laugh:

Hey, a car's a car :grinning:. Gets you from A to B and all that. But maybe it would be a good idea to slam it on some nice alloys and fit a turbo? Just a suggestion lol (Y)

There's a quite a few standard cars on here mine being one of them (ok it won't stay like it for long just need to pull my finger out and transfer a few parts over) and I must say I quite like the k12 especially red 3drs (a supervisor at work has one).

Welcome to the forum both Lucy and Pinkmoo! Nice to have some other women on here!
I hope you stick around - a lot of women join here post a bit and then we never hear from them again!
Enjoy the Cli...Micras ;), they're fun little cars! Lowering unleashes a world of awesome!

omgggg im so shocked 40+ replies and not one of you have asked to see a pic of her LOL *faints in shock* or maybe yous learned from the last girl on here lol *gets firemans hose to the ready just incase* :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

and it is really nice to have some more girlies on the forum whoop whoop :D

I once pretended to be a girl 1st joining the forum, took 2 hours for a pic request lol anyway nice to have you with us Lucy!

Pepper

omgggg im so shocked 40+ replies and not one of you have asked to see a pic of her LOL *faints in shock* or maybe yous learned from the last girl on here lol *gets firemans hose to the ready just incase* :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

and it is really nice to have some more girlies on the forum whoop whoop :D

The girls of the forum are safe as long as Helloween isnt about.

Back