New facebook layout

I really really hate it. Everything seems merged together and just badly thought out! I've not seen one positive comment about it

its their website, if you don't like it, use something else? If that isnt function enough. Tough cheese boys :x

i didnt even noticed it had changed :D

It sucks tbh, first of all they change it, people hated it, then got used to it, and they changed it again lol, at least we arent paying for it i suppose.

I think it's better than last time, but not as good as the time before. People are only complaining cos the change confuses them, intelligent people can see it works better and can re-learn how to use it quickly

I think it's better than last time, but not as good as the time before. People are only complaining cos the change confuses them, intelligent people can see it works better and can re-learn how to use it quickly

I quite liked the live feed which has gone, and statuses seem to have vanished and merged with wall posts (same appearance). Pokes have vanished off the screen, along with friends you might know and other useful features. It's like if you want something now, you have to make the effort to find it rather than have it all there in front of you

I didn't like the first change, but adpated to it, now though with this change I can't find sod all!

I like to see what other people are thinking but not JUST that!

I don't see the problem with it... Just like I didn't see a problem with the last layout change...

Finaly someone else who feels the same. Iv had it all week of people from college complaining about it, inviting me to groups to "bring back the old facebook" lol...i give it 2 weeks and everyone will be used to it again lol..

What is this twitter malarky? does anyone here actualy use it?? iv heard its like all about celebrities? (i mean the pet shop boys where taking pictures of them and lorain Kelly to put on their page this morning?) Yes you heard me..i had a late start at work today, so damn right i watched some LK TODAY lol

Another complaint about the new one is the main feed is posting up so much crap i dont want to know! like people taking quizzes and star sign compatibility rubbish. Never used to be there, i dont want to see it!

Finaly someone else who feels the same. Iv had it all week of people from college complaining about it, inviting me to groups to "bring back the old facebook" lol...i give it 2 weeks and everyone will be used to it again lol..

What is this twitter malarky? does anyone here actualy use it?? iv heard its like all about celebrities? (i mean the pet shop boys where taking pictures of them and lorain Kelly to put on their page this morning?) Yes you heard me..i had a late start at work today, so damn right i watched some LK TODAY lol
I use Twitter :)

www.twitter.com/JamesH

6 out of 10 times it says 'there are no new posts to display' what? 220 friends and not one of them has been on the site in the last 24 hours? do me a favor!

i dislike the lack of the toolbar along the bottom, all my apps/games used to be there, however, the chat box remains ???

just noticed i can go through to the mobile version, much simpler ;) so thats a two-fingered british 'salute' to bookface... :p

I keep mine clear by removing all updates apart from friend requests and status updates. I just ignore app requests without reading them. They've made facebook too bebo-like with all the stupid apps just to attract the kids. Now myspace have copied facebook on a lot of things. They've all forgotten what their purpose was (sharing pics and messages)

I keep mine clear by removing all updates apart from friend requests and status updates. I just ignore app requests without reading them. They've made facebook too bebo-like with all the stupid apps just to attract the kids. Now myspace have copied facebook on a lot of things. They've all forgotten what their purpose was (sharing pics and messages)

i didnt think bebo still existed?? either that or im showing my age lol

My one hasn't changed yet, but even i'm getting the 'no new posts to display' thing. And the latest entries in the live feed are over 24 hours old. Failbook

I keep mine clear by removing all updates apart from friend requests and status updates. I just ignore app requests without reading them.
Exactly what I do, although I block the application as soon as I receive one, I get very few requests now, and I had any of that crap from my news feed too

Mine hasn't changed but when I log in it says 'thar be no jabberins' (my language is set to pirate in case you hadn't guessed) so I guess it'll change soon.

Mine hasn't changed but when I log in it says 'thar be no jabberins' (my language is set to pirate in case you hadn't guessed) so I guess it'll change soon.

haha so is mine =D mines been doin that for ages! :( still hasnt changed, feelin rather left out actually haha :p

Back