facebook

anyone who has been around this forum for a while will know that i have been in the msc for around 3-4 years now, ive became alot less active but im here. so when i was randomly blocked from the facebook group i was suprised as i have supported the msc in many ways in the past few years e.g. buying stickers, convincing friends to join and support the forum etc. and yet i just get blocked, and when i message james he reads it and ignores, when i message the msc like page they read it and ignore, and when my friend tries to help out he gets ignored too. i would be happy with at least a reason as to why ive been removed from the group, i dont care if i get un-blocked or not, just at least give me a reason

You were blocked from the official MSC Facebook page or the Micra Sports Club Public Group?

As far as I am aware, the public group has no direct affiliation with the MSC.

i was blocked from the group. james is an admin as far as i know and he wont reply on facebook so i will try to get his attention on here to try to find out what i did wrong

Couldn't find a reason for you being blocked so its been removed. Unfortunately Facebook groups don't allow you too add reasons for being blocked. Has your account been hacked at all in the past? If some spam was posted to the group thats the only explanation I can think of.
You will have to put in a request to be added to the group again as I can't add you without being your friend on Facebook.

Back