new Engine

Glen

Club Member
i Am looking to put a larger engine in my nissan micra k11 1.0 i was wonder where and what i could get i was looking for it to be quite a big engine.

regards Glen:k11motors

Dependes on what your wanting from the car. Could change to the 1.3 for better power, but post up more details on what you looking for man :)

like titch said, but how big of an engine? you can fit:

cg13de - 1.3
cga3de - 1.4
ga16de - 1.6
sr20de - 2.0
sr20det - 2.0 turbo

of the top of my head, they all fit in the engine bay. could also use things like the 200sx 1.8 turbo etc. really depends on what you want.

if its a no cash problem why not a rb26dett - 2.6 twin turbo where the rear seats are lol

i was looking for the largest engine possible so i can keep the micra as stock and when people try and race i can burn them

for a straight line micra go for the sr20de or sr20det.

both will 'burn' nigh on everything on the road :)

a lot of cash is needed for this kind of swap though as nothing is straight forward.

RIK said:
an rb26 would never fit in and be able to drive ok ,,,,,my opinion

of course it would with enough cash you get the engine and drive train then build a custom shell around it. styling it to look like a k11 lol

Dr Zoidberg said:
of course it would with enough cash you get the engine and drive train then build a custom shell around it. styling it to look like a k11 lol

yeah ther is that

yeah on a serious note i don't think it would work to well in a normal k11.

as it would still cost £££££££ to get it rigged up and in a sense you'd be removing a lot of the car. to accomodate for space/cooling etc. prob easier to build a shell round it. guess it counts as a kit car for insurance then :)

Back