new car help please

M

MTB

:p Hi all, as im putting the car up for sale next week i have my eye on a honda civic illusion s reg 1.4 98, anyway what i need to know is the spec of this car, i cant seem to find it anywhere, ive checked all over the net, the 2 main things i need to know is, does it have ABS and EW. I forgot to ask the seller the spec when i phoned and they are away workeing for a day or two and cant get them on the phone again to ask them, please help thx MTB:p.

according to the parkers guide the civic illusion is just a base model 1.4 with a illusion written on it, it has - 5 speed gearbox, independent suspension, PAS, twin airbags, electric windows, sunroof, remote locking, and heated mirrors. for a good buyers guide try looking at www.honestjohn.co.uk and click on car by car breakdown, as this will tell you what can go wrong. hope this helps :)

Here's what i've been able to find for a '98 Civic Illusion

Make - Honda
Model - Civic
Description - 1.4i Illusion Ltd Edn Hatchback 3d 1396cc
On sale from - 06/1998
Number of doors - 3
Trim - Illusion Ltd Edn
Body type - Hatchback
List price - £9845.00

Maximum speed (MPH) - 110
0-62mph (seconds) - 10.8

Cubic capacity (CCs) - 1396
Brake horse power (BHP) - 89
Number of cylinders - 4
Camshaft - SOHC

Adjustable Steering Column/Wheel (Rake) - Standard
In Car Entertainment (Single CD Player) - Standard
Seating Capacity (Five Seats) - Standard
Speakers (Unspecified) - Standard
Alloy Wheels (Unspecified) - Standard
Body Coloured Bumpers - Standard
Air Bag Driver - Standard
Air Bag Passenger - Standard
Central Door Locking (Remote) - Standard
Immobiliser - Standard
Power-Assisted Steering - Standard

Great thx for the help guys:], only one thing thats missing though, im not 100% sure that the car came with ABS, alot of the trade illusions ive seen in the past all seemed to have ABS, this is a must as i wouldent go back to a car without it, thx all MTB:].

Back