My New car

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
Hey guys

I know its not a micra but i thought i would share photos of my new car, its getting valeted tomorrow so i will update the pics tomorrow, its a Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 Active, alloys, electric windows, electric mirrors and double din stereo which i have plans for...
IMGP1770.jpg

IMGP1768.jpg

IMGP1769.jpg

IMGP1759.jpg

IMGP1758.jpg

lots of snow !!!!

IMGP1756.jpg

LOL at the 1 in the snow!!!! U goin to be tellin everyone on the Corsa forum's that Micra driver's r cool!!!!!!! :D

Any further mods planned mate? Bodywork or anything?

I hired a 1.2 twinport corsa up in scotland. Quite a confortable drive and got it to 95 without any problems, but there was too much lag from changing gear to getting any power for my liking!

possibly some bodywork but i need to wait untill my insurance claim is sorted and that will probably be 6 months, here is a wide-arche corsa
widearche.jpg

Ems said:
U goin to be tellin everyone on the Corsa forum's that Micra driver's r cool!!!!!!! :D

HELL YEA !

Just because i now have a corsa doesnt mean i wont come to JAE and all the meets :p

looks nice, looks very low aswel in the pics for some reason, take it it hasnt be lowered yet?! lol

nice colour aswel :)

paddymarsden said:
HELL YEA !

Just because i now have a corsa doesnt mean i wont come to JAE and all the meets :p

Glad to hear it!!!!! Will look forward to checkin out your stand :p :D

just to say, im glad that everyone is being supportive, when i saw the pics the first thing i thought was omg this is gonna be such a corsa slating thread. so either, well done for maturity guys or nice one for tidying the thread up to the mods :p

Nope, we didn't have to tidy the thread up at all ;)

I think Pad redeemed himself when he said he was going Nissan again next year ;)

James.

Pads a Nissan man thru and thru!!!
Nice ride mate,

We have a Corsa for the take away as a work horse!!
Its a turbo diesel and its pretty fast but load as hell!!!!!

Pad, I have some sort of case thing that you can use to change your factory stereo to one of your own - If you know what I mean!!

Going to give my dad a call to dig it out, I think its silver.

Will let you know and post a pic so may be clearer to you!! and me!!!

I drove one of those when my dad had one as a courtesy car, there not bad, better than my moms fiesta. not fast though but enough to get it moving.

the 1.8 sri corsa is pretty rapid

lol in my mates corsa, when u have the radio on.... the faster u go, the louder the radio gets lol i know the 1.2 Sxi is just as fast as the 1.3 Super S

Its not a bad looking car actually. Clean, tidy and suttle. Just don't go down the chav Corsa route for christs sake! :)

I'm not going to BS anyone about Corsa's, I mean, I'm always going to be biased against them because my only experience of one was a Mk1 facelift courtesy car my Dad had 6 or 7 years ago and it really was utter poo (besides some of the people who drive them, also).

Having said that though, the new model has come on a lot since then. Not a bad motor you've got there. Ain't a Micra, but its not bad ;)

thanks everyone, like i said im getting another nissan soon but i have this for insurance purposes, lower insurance group that my micra...im not chaving itup dont you worry lol

MicraSkyline i will prob take you up on that offer but picture would be kool

Back