New 1.0

Hi im new here.

The other day my micra got stolen and crashed into a tree and set on fire. Was a L plate 1.0 5 door called Madge and i loved her to bits :(

Atm i am using my dads horrible corsa 1.7 diesel which is no where near as nippy or fun drive. However I am going to look into buying a new 1 litre micra.

I dont want to do anything major to the engine as i find the 55 bhp nippy enough to have a good laugh with, however i wouldnt mind spending some money on the suspension and brakes to make it a right giggle on the country lanes not far from me.

Lets say i had a budget of about £800 - £1000 for the parts (assuming i have already bought the car) so not a huge amount, but im thinking it could buy some nice upgrades.

What would you say are the most worthwhile mods? And will i be able to do them myself?

Cheers

hi timmeh, sorry to hear about your k11. welcome to the msc. get a 1.3 you will lot better the 1.0s they are a bit sluggish really. theres loads of ideas what you can do read through members blogs. suspension and brakes is worthwhile.

Back