Few things about the 1.0L --> 1.3L

M

MrMiLK

I only know what need to be change if i wanna convert my 1.0L to 1.3.Like engine mount,ECU,G/Box,Throttle etc.
How about the brakes?I am using the tiny front Disc brakes from 1.0L and the rear drum.Wanna go disc brakes all around.What need to be modify if i wanna go for 1.6 front brakes and the disc brake from 1.3 march?
And one more thing is ,the toe of the rear of march is cant be adjust,will the lateral rod will help for the adjustment?what sort of parts i can get so i can adjust the Front camber & castor?

hi, welcome to the club.
the brakes are the same on both 1.0 and 1.3 so you'd be ok to start with. the pulsar 1.6 brakes just bolt straight on but just need spacing out 1mm with a couple of washers.
for rear discs, you'll need the complete rear axle off a march/micra with discs on, unless you know what you're doing, then you can modify you're rear axle and make some brackets to hold the calipers.
whiteline do lots of suspension mods that allow ajustment of settings, but they don't do anything to ajust the rear toe. the panhard rod allows you to center the rear axle to the body after lowering.
i think that's just about the lot.

Back