Lads I need another help

CMF_mo386

» CMF Member
Hello All;I was wondering about the radiator fan switch
My micra K11 96 1L have some problem with the engine mangment light-it was flashes-and I found with my own experance that there is some problem with the electricity of the car-I have a nissan sunny 94 1.4LX as well I disconnect the fan switch from the sunny and put the engaine switch on -I masure the voltage on the fan switch,it was givin me 12v,,but on the micra it was given me 4.9 volt which that was NOT normal,, the fan sitch is ok because I bought it new-when the engine is worm -and the engine temp reach to the red mark and the fan is not working-which it means that the fan switch is not working in my case there is not enough 12v going to it, it only give less than 5 volt- Any idea-Any one knows about the electric diagram-thanks

CMF_mo386

» CMF Member
not yet Frank-I did not check it yet for fault ,,they told me that it has to do the flashing in the EMLight to rectify the fault -if it is no flashing means everything is ok,,Are you sure about 5V because on the sunny it reads 12V-just today I had the flashing back-I disconnect the fan switch and it was sold light on put it back aswitch the engine off back again on was no flashes-and the fan worked
Any suggestion -thanks man

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
you,ve lost me there mo :eek:
what are your symptoms ? because the ecu controls the rad fan, and its deffo 5v

Attachments

• 55334.jpg
    55334.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 41

CMF_mo386

» CMF Member
Hello Frank- thank you so much for your replay
I gess it is 5v -, there is 2 Relays one on the box near the Battary
and the other beside it one of them are small have 25 on it anoter is in blue color- there is a cut and joined togather ( I thought it could be by passing something there)...
the symptoms my friend is that when I disconnect the connection the fan does not work and the EMLight start flashes after I switch off
and some times even if there is connection still the EMLight flashes
so if the Tmp high should the switch open is it but it does not so I have to take + and - to the fan itself to get it working.
thank my friend

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
that cut/bypassed wire near the battery might be the injector fuse one mo (prone to rusting on ours)
and my fan kicks in if i bridge the 2 wires to the sensor (if you want to test the fan)
but i dont understand your ems light stuff :eek:

frank

CMF_mo386

» CMF Member
hello frank
is it the Red one with the 10 AMP ?

no 1 if I disconnect the engine fan wil not work
the 30 AMP fuse (green) is it for the Head light left because 2 is melted
the EMLight(Engine Managment Light) is still flashes but the car is driving ok

Attachments

• 55761.jpg
    55761.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 32

CMF_woody

» CMF Member
g'day all
need some help with my mighty micra
after 15 fantastic years my micra has suddenly started having a dislike for wet weather, if there is any rain/drizzle, passing flock of birds, it won't start? but will start again as soon as it drys up, this can be as little as an hour after???
any thoughts
thanks
woody

Back