K11 trouble need help plz

Jamesy

Ex. Club Member
Hi I was wondering if anyone would be able to shed some light on a problem I am having with my 1996 K11, It will drive fine for an hour or so, then without any sign of a problem it will just die, and refuse to start the first few times. Also it is very juderie (if that’s even a word lol) when your foot is planted in 2nd to 5th??

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks James:k11motors

Sounds like it could be the throttlebody, do a search, there is millions of information on it on the forums :)

May be worth checking the throttlebody or air flow meter but i'm not totally convinced, what engine size and model have you got? any mods?

hmm.. If it's not "the usual" (plugs, leads, dizzy etc.) it could be throttle position switch, that would explain the juddering perhaps??

Whats your engine temp like?

does the engine light flash when it wont start? if it does it would most likley be the n.a.t.s transponder imobilisor and you may just need your key reprogramed if not i would say throttle body or even a blocked fuel filter

:laugh: Changed all the leads, plugs etc... And re-soldered the three little things lol the word butcher was mentioned once or twice, but hey it’s worked. Well pleased thanks a million for all the advice ;-)

Back