Help plz Drivers side window not goin down! k11

Hi, i was wondering if someone could tell me how to take the Door-Card off my Nissan Micra K11 5door. well basicly my K11's driver side window dosen't go down! i have the rolling down windows, can someone tell me how to take the door-card off without damaging it plz. The Mechanics are trying to ripp me off with there silly prices. I've been told that the window will fall down if i try anything but then again some mechanics said it wont fall down! I'm kinda confused so plz could use teach me on how to fix my drivers side window. ?

un do the screws holding on the armrest if it has manual windows push the clip out and remove the handle and remove the cover from behind the door handle on the incide that oppens the door you can just pull that out, then you can pull the door card off from the bottom then pop off all the pins holsing the card on then slide it up from the window

if you have a haynes manual it tells you everyting in there :D

hope that helps :D

I'd say the regs broken and its held up with a bit of wood lol(Y) Jus take the door card off and have a look:laugh:

the difficult things are going to be getting the clip off the window winder, you need to push a thin flat screwdriver behind it to release the clip. its a little C clip that goes round the spline.

the other problem you might have is that it is very hard to remove the door cards with the window up because you have to unhook them. but it is possible.

the window shouldn't fall down really, it is bonded to the framework, if the bonds came unstuck you would have the opposite problem.

Thanks alot ...i will be doing that tomorrow. thanks again. im starting to get use to this site now lol... so confusing

why is it confusing? if people are finding this site hard to use then i think we need to ask the mods to make some changes

Hi guys once again. I got everything off but u know the window winder thing what u wind down the window with i can't seem to get that off its really hard to, its got a washer behind it. I was thinkin it might have a srew in it but then again u cant get behind it ! :S

Hi guys once again. I got everything off but u know the window winder thing what u wind down the window with i can't seem to get that off its really hard to, its got a washer behind it. I was thinkin it might have a srew in it but then again u cant get behind it ! :S

no man there's no screw....if I'm good in no thing..i'm good in dismounting the door guards...cos I installed the central locks myself which gave me couple of probs so had to re open the door cards a lot...also... because of the subwoofer the sticky small clamps holding the window...stuck no more so whenever I pull up the window ... I started pulling it out of the mechanism.....again re open the cards and slowly put the window back in place... recently I've put some wurth high stick glue to the clamps ..hoping the windows woudln't come off again.

so just insert a flat screw driver 'tester normal size' between the the door card and the window handle...and pull a little 'little' just to enable yourself to see the SERCLIP holding the door handle. don't be rough or you'll rip the upholstery with the edges of the tester.

if the serclip still doesn't appear when you formed the gap by pulling, just slide the tester out of there and half turn the window handle to another position and re - insert the tester between door card and window handle and pull to the inside of the car SLOWLY and smoothly now you should see a small 'circle clip' in there. WIth the help of a SMALL flat screw driver try to pull it up, or at least just pull it a little bit just to make it come off the handle. you'd have to pull a little at a time and pull it a little further again cos the small tester would be slipping off it.

when it seems to have come off it's place, remove both screw drivers and pull the door handle out by pulling to the inside of the car than you should get your hands on that miserable clip!! to put it back on, slide it onto the door handle when the door handle is still removed..it should go into position easily as the door handle has a circle with openings from the behind so that the serclip could sit in place... with the clip in place push the handle back in place and rotate the handle up an down whilst pushin..you should hear a clicking noise.. voila the clip is doing it's miserable job again...

the eND looool!

this should help you do it..once you do it the first time...you should do it anytime and in NO time! (Y)

Back