need advice

im starting a project on my micra k10 wanna keep it simple. I got new headlights and it gives the car a good look. I wanna lower the car is it a BAD idea to chop the springs?? or should i just buy lowering springs. Im also looking to put a bucket seat in it how do i go about getting a rail to make it fit ?? I also sprayed the standrad wheels wheels black and it turn out very well.

im starting a project on my micra k10 wanna keep it simple. I got new headlights and it gives the car a good look. I wanna lower the car is it a BAD idea to chop the springs?? or should i just buy lowering springs. Im also looking to put a bucket seat in it how do i go about getting a rail to make it fit ?? I also sprayed the standrad wheels wheels black and it turn out very well.

As no one seems to have answered this
My personal opinion is cut springs are bad on a k10 at least I'm not a fan on any car but my k10 came with cut springs and they don't fit the shocks any more! When I first inspected what the frightening noise was I discovered the springs were held in by tie wraps!

you should be able to modify the existing k10 seat rails for bucket seats, i did it without any hassle on my first k11

1. bucket seats a waste of time unless your racing. i mean why get fixed back buckets if its your daily trust me you will get board of them lol. and recliners well again why you can get some from a sunny gti as i did and only have to modify 1 mount. or you could get some from a 200sx or whatever a lot cheaper than going out buying reclining buckets. just a tip am not getting at anything.

2. dont chop the springs i have done this on mine cause i had no money and i think the k10's look stupid at standard ride height :laugh: it never took any hurt and i say it drives pretty well but and a big BUT!! it will bounce like pogo stick when it hits a bump and if you put 2 fat ####ers in the back it will get you pulled over for being over loaded. go for polo 6n coilovers they need some modifications to fit but not that much work and well worth it they can be bought for 160 quid

3. take some pics and post them up (Y)

the original super s seats are the best you can get :D a friend of mine owns a r32 gt-r and a renault r5 turbo :D when I showed him a pic of super s seats he just said "man, they are way better then the one in my skyline and my other cars" He could not believe, that they are stock ones.

the original super s seats are the best you can get :D a friend of mine owns a r32 gt-r and a renault r5 turbo :D when I showed him a pic of super s seats he just said "man, they are way better then the one in my skyline and my other cars" He could not believe, that they are stock ones.

No they are most definately not better than r32 gtr brides brides are the best seats I have ever used and have bought Many sets now I used to use recaro now only bride

yeah aint the 100nx floor design the same as the n14 sunny. if yeah the seats will bolt straight in bar 1 mount on each seat i still havent modified the remaining mounts to fit yet as i am lazy and the seats are solid enough however it will fail the mot if you leave it lol. sunny gti seats are the comfiest seats i have sat in and i have drove lots of performance cars celica gt4's gto's evo's mr2 turbos and all sorts of other stuff and imo the sunny seats rock for comfort

lads thanks for the advice i will jus buy lowering springs:) and keep my original seats.. some **** broke into my car and wrecked the door so its parked up until i get my new door bak its been sprayed....

my car is red and am thinking of spraying my spoiler bumpers and my reg lights matt black is it agud idea

lads thanks for the advice i will jus buy lowering springs:) and keep my original seats.. some **** broke into my car and wrecked the door so its parked up until i get my new door bak its been sprayed....

my car is red and am thinking of spraying my spoiler bumpers and my reg lights matt black is it agud idea

Sounds a bit gay unless your whole car is matte black ;)
Spraying the actual reg lights would be illegal I'm sure unless you just mean the out side and not the actual lense

no just the surrond mate and am gonna do spoiler and bumpersit will look well i hope... matt or satin black??
how do i post pictures up

Back