need a longer set :p

just brought some wheel spacers 10mm and i was wondering where i would get londer studs from please does anybody know because my nuts are only half going on so i carnt have them spaced at the mo and yes i have checked on ebay and i carnt find them

ill voucher for matt ive used his company and there was no problems plus you get some cool stickers with it which ive got on my documents folder the studding is of excellant quality wouldnt fault it

I'm pretty sure that these are the ones I used. I found that the splined section was very slightly too long, so I had to releave the inner surface of the drum and disk slightly to allow them to sit on the mounting face of the hub properly. However when solarice used studs from the same supplier he had no problems.

Just to confirm markbognor's post, the link provided looks correct :)

In the end i did alter the drums (took 10mins with a big drill bit :D)....just incase the drum was being held away from the hub surface (as it appeared), after modifying they seemed to fit closer together.

Fronts went on fine though. but im using bigger discs upfront so maybe theres better clearance on the disc back :)

Back