ne xmas drink?

C

chie

hi is anyone up for goin out for a drinking session sometime either sunderland, south shields or newcastle?

im in sun derland and would like to do this, i dnt really fancy n/castle as an enmie of them and me being a hater of the place!, (certain geodies, not all but i hate the accuall town like a contrete jungle!)

kk i wud suggest south shields as its kinda central, and not bad nite out if anyone up for that?

R05_Micra said:
im in sun derland and would like to do this, i dnt really fancy n/castle as an enmie of them and me being a hater of the place!, (certain geodies, not all but i hate the accuall town like a contrete jungle!)

you shud wear ur mackem top so u get battered. just like ur team

woah calm it people or ill get this delited lol ment to be a casual xmas drink not ww3

shileds is quite a good night out actually, mind u am not going to none of these mosh pit things!!

im up 4 this.... newc a good night out but dont think anyone else wud apprecuate the places i tend to go in newcastle:p

i've been to the 'triangle' once n i actually quite enjoyed myself but my end of the town is 100X better

itll more likley be cluby bars and things in shields to keep it central i think as some people are bein childish and bringing footy into it lol :laugh:

technically its still in newcastle so as my old man says:

if your going to rob the bank, might as well take the twenties!

Newcastle is better but shields is still cool

if people are still up for it im game, i cudnt organise a binge in a brewery so if we can agree a time and date to meet up itll be cool, ware to meet is wasy i suppose we could meet at the metro station

if anyone is interested, on a related note, ive got a big bundle of dundonians heading down the day after we get our loan (A)

Back