NE Footy

micraisok said:
heheh yeah i saw ^^ the car was looking good(Y)

Nah its crap selling the wheels tho :( still havnt finished colour coding im such a lazy arse! I will have to take the rubbish out b4 u get in lol I dont go 4 petrol at your garage cos you can see the mess inside lol

i can bring people if we need to make the numbers up, i work weeknights so quickly let me know which day it is and i will book it off

r05, u gonna sort this? let us know asap so we can sort stuff out, if we need extra ppl let me know, i can bring the boys, might be able to sort some accomodation out for alienfish too ;)

right, cheers ben we'll get a date + time n then u can arrange accomodation for phil :) right so how about,

wedensday at the soccerdome?, lets ALL discuss a time sutable for all, im easy as i dont work,

also there is 8 peple at the min so we need to make numbers upto 10 -12 so that needs sortin,

1.me
2.ben
3.hugh
4.bmx_bandit
5.phil (alienfish)
6.micraisok
7.layla
8.gemma
9.???
10.???
11.???
12.???

as in this wednesday oooh cant do need more time to ask for the night off from work I can do next tuesday after 5 no bother :)

and sunday is also fine

Gemma85 said:
WELL IL JUST NOT GO MAN i KNOW HOW MUCH YOU REALLY WANTED TO PLAY FOOTBALL...oops

huh? lol thats y i sed 7pm its after 5pm as u sed lol

well fill can only do upto thursda, gemma can u get thurs meber wed afternoon off, have an detist appointent lol?

Yeah, don't you have some medical disease that's contagious and you wouldn't want to give it to old people now would you!

just the flu or something ;)

or rush around in the morning and don't tell your boss, sorted :D

i get tues nightsa off from next week is y! its ok I cant play anyway so sort it amongst your selves it will not be the last meet

yeh but its ppls lives they are counting on me and its not fair

right, sorry to hear your not cumming gemma, shame :( but lets hope this wont stop the meet :), so hows about wed/thurs this week, at 7pm? also state wether we shud play for 1 or 2 hours:D

PEOPLE PLEASE POST/PM ME LET ME NO SO ME N BEN CAN SORT STUFF OUT!

shame gemma, pplculd you please state weather or not your coming? I reckon Wednesday 14th 7pm - 8pm.

Lists of names, if theres not enough interest we wont be able to play and Ian just play you pansy...

1. Ben
2. Alienfish
3. Ro5

would love to make this but cant - other agreements am afraid - will get my ass along to one eventually n get to know a few of ya's

wednessday fine, if its ok with gemma.

cant do tuesday, but dont let that stop ya.

Micraisok, do you have MSN? If so, I may be able to pick you up on my way there

1. Ben
2. Alienfish
3. Ro5
4. micraisok

Gemma can join us for the after party in a pub :p lol

Alienfish360 said:
1. Ben
2. Alienfish
3. Ro5
4. micraisok

plus bens "mates" hugh pm'd me to say he cant make it, lets make this happen peepsn now i nar its pub time after lol :D

micraisok said:
wednessday fine, if its ok with gemma.

cant do tuesday, but dont let that stop ya.

awww crap m8 did you not read I cant make it till next tuesday sorry....r05 micra might meet you and give you a lift or phil is stopping in a bnb in shields :)

Alienfish360 said:
Micraisok, do you have MSN? If so, I may be able to pick you up on my way there

1. Ben
2. Alienfish
3. Ro5
4. micraisok

that would just be a bit crap wouldnt it i'd be driving :(

ive got the friggin night off work now and sorted accomodation for Phil - come on north east lot - Neil, g, Danni etc... and Ian, sort yourself out - what about u and manda??

we need a list, something thats been discussed if its short of numbers is an msc team vs my team, i know Ian is comign (as a spectator) ill speak to my boys tonight n see numbers....

phil suggesed a MSC Vs ur mates ben, sounds canny wenn need 10 ppl min really, comon peeps wed night at JJb soccerdome,

well this looks like a no go for now, no ones intrested, shame n all, watch this space for better time etc :(

shame it really is, dunno whats happening t the NE lot, we used to have the best area and lately its been ####, we tried to organise it but nothing can come of it, hope next time its a bit more successful

honestly the amount of "north east meets, there is non" posts n ya try sort sumic n people dont bother, its a right shame about this one! :(,

***not ment to sound nasty just gettin a point across, ***

anyways richie signin out, 200+6! :D night people!

Yeah it is a shame but alot of people within the north east have a lot of things on at the moment and dont really have the time, saving money and preparing for jae etc, plus alot of members arent really interested in footy as u've probs seen.

We do need to get something up and runnign but im just about to set up am second company so the little time i had before is even less now

Just need to give people plenty of ntice thats all.

Alienfish360 said:
I'm collecting R05 Micra, anyone going from South Shields? :p

micrasok

and I would have went if I had more than a couple of days notice you all now my working hours are crap...I need at least a week in advance to inform work!

I was well up for it till it was this week

mebe we can sort this for the end of the month n mebe a weekend where i think there would be more intrest! say saturday 1st july at the soccerdome? that would give people time to sort stuff out work etc, post replies please :D

well I could make it :) but I think ben ha already got his night off and phils accomadation has been confirmed

Back