Track day before xmas???

well mines should be spoolin by then, so i say turbo micras allowed! haaaaa! ko! but i think we should restrict to 1300cc only eh stani???... just so its fair ??? :p

I reckon if there's a few of us driving up to Scotland from the North East then we should meet up and drive there together?

aye, a fair ammount. lol. theres usually about 3-5 groups of around 16ish cars in each group. the groups are just filled on the order you show up in so if were all there together then all the micras could run together.

the group your in does each track session for about 15 minits-ish and then waits till the next time there out.
as long as the car has a mot your fine to race, need a helmet and passengers ride free, they need a helmet too, you can get them up there aswell tho im sure.Ill phone up during the week and check it all anyway.

the white micra :p the red ones gone now, well only to the girlfriend, so im back to one micra. lol. but aye itll be the white one. it passed the mot, just gotta tax it tomooro. But its still no running rite which is pi-ssin me off cuz i cant drive it ithout it diein! lol. but itll be fixed soon.

ahh cool and that will be turbo'd yeh?? :) be careful now becuase we dont want to have to tow back a melted micra LOL probably be mines anyway as per

haaaa, aye, im buildin up the parts and readin ma books! lol. so it should be turbod by then witha push.
lol, the first thing i do before i run it turbo'd will be to get me a spare engine from the scrappies so when it does blow i can swapem! haaa.:D

Back