NE Footy

B

Ben

Anyone fancy organising a game of 5 a side or something for the NE lot? Nothing happened for a while now and i gather it was quite a success last time

aii that would be spot on! there is a astro-turf pitch just up the road from me and its class and cheap, im defo up 4 this, haway lads (and lasses) lets get it organised! :D

Was at Crowtree last time and was one hell of a laugh. Might have to book the day off work afterwards as last time I could hardly move for a couple of days. Damn I'm unfit lol!

But I think I'd be up for it if there's a reasonable amount of interest.

I cant play football so count me out...might have something to do with the fact my b/f never lets me play :mad: there is a few good astro turf things in sunderland next to the skiing place

Anyone fancy organising a game of 5 a side or something for the NE lot?

People normally say stuff like this, why dont u get off ur ass and organise it urself then things will be done.....

(Not meant in a nasty way, just sick of people commenting nothing ever gets done and wanted to make a point)

i will organise it, just need enough intrest, tere is the new JJB soccer dome over in shields which could be interesting - if there is enough interest i would be able to organise it

R05_Micra said:
ill sort this one out if you like?!

fair enough, let me know where n when n i will be there :p

why are they always in shields or sunderland? one reason i never attend is cos its too far for me to drive, why not have a change of location and have it somewhere down here?? otherwise i wont come, and i know how much y'all love me :p

G_Man said:
why are they always in shields or sunderland? one reason i never attend is cos its too far for me to drive, why not have a change of location and have it somewhere down here?? otherwise i wont come, and i know how much y'all love me :p

:glare: fwn

micraisok said:
no one does anything this saturday.

ENGLAND Vs PARAGUAY

EVERYONE MUST WATCH!!!

ide say 70% of people on here dont like/hate footy lol, how about a weekday night? and ill need to bum a lift for this one haha! :D

R05_Micra said:
ide say 70% of people on here dont like/hate footy lol, how about a weekday night? and ill need to bum a lift for this one haha! :D

as long as u keep your pubes to your self (sorry diff thread) u can bum 1 off me !! :p

Alienfish360 said:
or based off what I've just been told. Make sure you shave or wax before hand =/ hahahahahahaha

wtf get bk on topic please too far!! we were arranging a date for this footy!

I say beginning of July lol thats when im next free

weeknights are no good for me, weekends or weekdays, G - normally everything is down your end,the amount of time i travelled down to Stockton for meets etc and apart from one meet which was at sunderland (Footy i think?) i have had to travel out of my way but i still come, its like what 40 mins max? I cant recall any being up my end at all

is out happening with this? today would have been so cool to go and play a bit of beach fusbol

R05_Micra said:
im up for the JJB soccerdome like, be a laff,any one got any prices? im garn in goal n all BTW :)

its quite expensive IIRC bout £30 an hour, but its worth it. its a right laugh

(1)ben
(2)hugh
(3)R05_micra
(4)gemm
(5)bmx_bandit
(6)alienfish?
(7)micraisok
(8)layla
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)

say a weekday night mebe this week at JBB? say try book it for about 8pm?

hmmm I'd be interested as I'm off next week!!!

8pm would be a bit awkward for travelling back hme =/

But I'm deffor interested, will just increase my overdraft ;) I can do any day other than Wednesday!

cheers looking for a place preferably less than £20 for the night haha. Or bring some red bull and caffeine tablets ;)

3 hour drive :) not took this micra that far yet :p

North Shields Soccer Dome
Royal Quays
North Shields
NE29 6DL

Telephone - 0191 258 8099
Fax - 0191 258 8091

General Facilities - 11 Indoor Pitches, Leagues, Competitions, Private Bookings, Soccer Schools, Champs Bar, Kid's Parties, Changing Facilities, Plus JJB Fitness and Superstore on site.

Back