available for work

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
welll...

(Editting for swearing, please dont do it as my little sister comes on here and i dont want her to see stuff like this- Mike)

after discussing with my mate that we were gonan go into business. that i couldnt commit to it etc. and him then renewing his lease for another 6 months.

it turns out my contract has now been finalised. and the switchover will be going ahead in 2 weeks.

meaning im on my 2 weeks notice, however since im actually not down on the rota to be working after tomorrow. mneans my last day at work would have been tomorrow. which i have now decided to not work since hey i dont care about them. they drop me i drop them.

sooo.

i is a free agent again. without any promise for a job either :S

i got a few spray jobs lined up. and a few mot's to do on a few cars. general govvy jobs to do which i was gonna do in spare time. that i can do.

but. if any one wanting ne thing doing then please feel free :D
once donny is out the way ill start poss looking for another job. though i hate 9-5 so will not be doing that again!!

the day after my blooming 240litre compressor arrives aswelll :S dunno if that good or bad like :)

ne ways. im available to work for ne one :)

that mean my stuff will be ready sooner? Look on the bright side, means u got more time for the beast

bad luck hun. but hey, you can design your own stationary now!
i'll drop by for my bumper uber soon i pwomise!

As I said mate, I will pay good money for you to have my car ready for Max and JAE if you feel you are up to it?? :) You know me though, I'd want it perfect hehe. :p Plus you got Project JAE to do lol, so its all good hehe. :)

As said eariler sorry to here it, but know you'll get something lined up soon matey
Titch

(Editting for swearing, please dont do it as my little sister comes on here and i dont want her to see stuff like this and no im not treating you like kids- Mike)

to be honest dan i have had the idea of doing so!!

once donny is out the way. i may actually still look into doing boodyshop style work!!

not neccesarily
it not the fact of them being ready
it moe of the fact i would rather spend time fitting them instead of just throwing them on. after doing all the work i would rather take the time to fit it properly

ask G i went ballistic at him and my mate pinky. because they rested the door i sprayed for him against the wall outside first :O
i was liek what the fook
AND they have scratched it:O
and chipped paint on the top

whats the point in me doing the work if summit like that happens
thats why i would rather DO the whole job
thats the reason i said i never wantedto spray them ages ago so they were sdat around sprayed
because they WILL get damaged that way.

Sorry to hear that mate. Have to catch up with you at some point again. So you still on the look out for other stuff then?

ok Wayne, well you let me know when you are ready to do the whole job n ill come down

i didnt touch the door wayne, i was lookin in my car and that bloke who came shot the door up against the wall!! why wud i lean my door against a wall where i know it wud get scratched??

sorry to hear this hun... bit of a ****ter... but i think u shud investigate into doing what u love and tryin to get somethin sorted doin bodyshop work. even if it be gettin a job at a body shop or summin.

it will all work out... it always dus
:)

Back