New North East rep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Im not going to mention the name of this person, thats up to them, but this was received via pm on the back of another topic which was about the newsletter. Things were said about me, and I pm'ed them asking wot the problem was, this is on the back of it... Anyone else share this view? I'll quite happily step down if others feel the same way...

Ok where to start, well i suppose the first point im going to make would further reinforce my argument that ur obnoxious and dont care for anybody except your mates. Your supposed to be the local area rep and be friendly and inviting.

You say that i have only met you once, try again - i met you at the north east bowling meet when there was loads of people and i introduced myself to you and you proper blanked me, i have never met such an ignorant person in my life and i dont think that is a quality that makes you appropriate to be the local rep. The time i met you at your house you werent exactly overly friendly and i would come to the meets if you werent there coz everyone licks ur arse n its bent. A would do something if it was actually interesting like paintballing or go karting but things like this havent been organised in a long time and your always too busy/skint to organise anything so i think you should make someone else area rep. This also reinforces my point that the NE isnt the most active.

I have no problems with anyone else in the area as i have met most of them time and time egain, i didnt even have a problem with you EVEN after you were so rude to me at the bowling. It was when it was brought to my attention that you had been slagging me off for selling the exhaust at a profit after i bought it from you but quite frankly once you sold it its none of your business!

Like i say, i know many will disagree with me but i think theyre are a few people in the NE who will do a better job of the area rep than you. You may disagree with me but since you got the mera you havent organised anything at all apart from the meets at your house!

I may have been out of line saying about the write ups but i dont think you do a good enough job of the area rep to warrant another title within MSC. I know most of the members in NE and a FEW feel the same as me.

The most important point in which i want to make is the fact that the NE is NOT the most active and something needs done about it!

So, anyone like to comment?

well the first line is bull####, you always welcome new members to the meets and im sure that you had a lot on and you didnt intentially "proper blank" whoever it was, infact put this person in charge for a bit and see if he can do a better job then the current 1 before you stand down!
the meet at bowling was packed and you had a lot on trying to collect cash etc aswell but he fails to mention that and it was 1 of the biggest meets, as for ne being the most active or not, its the paople turning up that makes it,

Well its quite obvious who wrote it, and its all rubbish. Neil is more than friendly to new and existing members from the NE, and I don't think NE meets would get organised if it wasn't for him. Its also not a place for slagging others off, that not what we are here for, so if the person who sent that pm (I won't mention his name) doesn't like it then why not just keep quiet, or at least have a quiet, mature word with him to put aside your differences, I know Neil would be more than happy to do this!!!

anyone else got anymore things to say, positive or negitive? after all this is supposed to be a meture forum and stuff

Time to put my spin on things.....

Ok where to start, well i suppose the first point im going to make would further reinforce my argument that ur obnoxious and dont care for anybody except your mates. Your supposed to be the local area rep and be friendly and inviting.

Afaik you are the only person to have this view

You say that i have only met you once, try again - i met you at the north east bowling meet when there was loads of people

Anyone else spot the key words there? Yes, I was busy organising bowling for 26 people....

and i introduced myself to you and you proper blanked me

Did you make sure I heard you?

i have never met such an ignorant person in my life and i dont think that is a quality that makes you appropriate to be the local rep. The time i met you at your house you werent exactly overly friendly

Wasnt that the day everyone commented something was different about me, was it maybe because I was breaking up my car??

and i would come to the meets if you werent there coz everyone licks ur arse n its bent.

I'll make a point of not going to the next one then.

A would do something if it was actually interesting like paintballing or go karting but things like this havent been organised in a long time and your always too busy/skint to organise anything so i think you should make someone else area rep.

Bowling, football, karting (hang on a minute you didnt attend that either) football, laserquest etc etc. I have a family, yet I still attend all meets, and still organise them.

This also reinforces my point that the NE isnt the most active. I have no problems with anyone else in the area as i have met most of them time and time egain, i didnt even have a problem with you EVEN after you were so rude to me at the bowling. It was when it was brought to my attention that you had been slagging me off for selling the exhaust at a profit after i bought it from you but quite frankly once you sold it its none of your business!

Your right it isnt my business, and I know for a fact that I havent commented to anyone about how much you sold my exhaust for, cos frankly I dont care, you got it for wot it was worth, really would like to know who this person is who i talked to and what i said cos its all rubbish as far as Im concerned.

Like i say, i know many will disagree with me but i think theyre are a few people in the NE who will do a better job of the area rep than you. You may disagree with me but since you got the mera you havent organised anything at all apart from the meets at your house!

Have a look in the north east meets section, again, that is physical proof you are talking rubbish

I may have been out of line saying about the write ups but i dont think you do a good enough job of the area rep to warrant another title within MSC. I know most of the members in NE and a FEW feel the same as me.

Title? Do you think thats wot Im after a title? You REALLY know nothing about me do you. Who else, u got names?

The most important point in which i want to make is the fact that the NE is NOT the most active and something needs done about it!

Like wot?

well from what iv seen from niel and when iv spoke to him he has been a quality guy with a lot of knowledge.

i have never been to a NE meet but i think that it takes a good honest person to allow lots of people into his own house which he may have never met before in order to get a meet together.
also i cant wait to get up north for a NE meet

i think what he does for the MSC is a great job and if there were a few more people like neil then this site would be a better place to visit

All I can on this is that I really cannot comment on how Neil runs the NE events as I haven't attended them, so therefore I have nothing to go on to even make a comment.

However what I can say from the years of knowing Neil, is that he's always been proactive on the MSC and a very long standing member who's stayed on even without a micra and done his best to push the club forward.

Kev

well i have to say this is the biggest load of crap i've heard in a long time. i attended said bowling meet and it was the first NE meet i attended. although you were busy neil you spoke to me, in fact we had a lengthy conversation.

i was then introduced to other members of the msc so neil could continue with the running of the meet. so what has been said is crap!! unfriendly indeed.

as for licking arse and being bent hmm well where to start on that........ i'm not gonna bother. grow up really!

and neil i think you do a great job of ne rep, all new members are welcomed and the fact you still arrange them dispite, redecorating your house, looking after your family cutting up your poor car, is again amazing.

surprise surprise to see his bum lovers sticking round him again, i sent that message in confidence that it was between me and you and yet again you had to go and be childish and post it on the forums.

Look at the end of the day, im not after a slagging match, thats my opinion and i stand firm by it and i know a few other members who feel the same but wont say nout.

As for you being friendly, again my opinion! Step down if you want, im not bothered and as for me not attending, it might have something to do with the one time i did attend u were ignorant and unwelcoming to me, in fact - i think Wayne, Tich and Dan were the only three who spoke to me! And i wasnt a member when the karting etc were going on.

Look at the end of the day, this has all blown out of proportion and you posting my pm on the forums is well childish and just proves how childish you are. As far as im concerned end of matter, i am prefectly entitled to my opinion and what is said in pm should stay in pm. It was between me and you, not me, you and your chronies!

yea fair enough it was private but we were posting our views and what we think tbh i dont see this being childish, yea ok he should have asked you if it was ok to put it up and make it public, but on the other hand this is a adult thread ware we are airing our views and ware are these people who think the same posting there view why would they say nothing? if they disagree with the posts and opinoins here let them come forward and speak there views. sorry like but i dont brown nose anyone lmao what would i gain from doin it to neil??

What about the possibility of multiple reps then?

I happen to disagree with this. From my point of view Neil has always been open and friendly to people. If this was not the case then why did he meet me and Mark (Nesser70 for those who remember) and I think Ian and Chie at Boldon for my very first meet. I have meet many interesting people at meets and gained info that would of not happened had it been for Neil. Also I would not of done business with Neil when selling

I was nervous about attending meets way back in late 2002- early 2003 since my K11 was on the whole mostly standard, yet Neil made myself and others feel welcome to come along regards of the state of modification of our cars.

Maybe what I suggested is a good point to ponder, that way no one can be accused of favouritism. On the subject of different activities for the meets I know there have been discussions about various things. Money is a big issue with meets not all of us have large disposable incomes, this includes me but I shall not rant on about it.

I'm sure the FFOC will welcome the person in question to any of their get togethers as the folks I've met from there have been pretty friendly.

Yeah, FFOC is a much more friendly forum and i have met a few of the members off it. Look i dont wanna argue with the rest of the NE area. I disagree with Neil end of subject, i done it in the right manner in pm not in public. I have made many friends off msc and speak to most in msn most nights however, on this occasion i have to disagree. They say first impressions last and my first of Neil was not a pleasant one - im sorry if i upset most people on here but from MY OWN personal experience i wouldnt rate him as an area rep and as someone suggested, i wouldnt do it as:

A. NE is far too #####y
B. Dont want to get caught up in the "clicks"

while on the subject, can we not delete our own threads and posts anymore?

who said you were one of the mates?
i didnt slag anyone off, all i said is that Neils gang always stick by him and that u lick his arse!

Anyways look, its over - i have pm's Neil, end of it

sorry but no!

big ben said:
surprise surprise to see his bum lovers sticking round him again

calling me a bumlover after my post was bit extreme. you seem to have a problem with bum loving and arse licking so perhaps you are a closet case?

ok maybe it was, but then why start calling people in the first place?

yes neil may have been wrong to post a private pm on public forums, however at the same time he did not name you. it was posted imo to see if he was doing a satisfactory job as ne rep.

you have raised some ponits that needed addressing so that future new members do not feel the same way you do. if that ment neil stepping down to rectify this, i think he'd like to know about it.

he never named me but it was as good as. I have pm's neil, this is the last i will say on the topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back