NATS - HELP!

B

Ben

Ok well if you read my other thread you will see im having bother with my NATSv2 system and my car keeps cutting out after like 2-3 seconds. Anyways, i booked it in to Nissan but if i can do something myself i would rather do that than pay them.

I was reading some of the other threads regarding NATS and looked at the pics of JayY's keys and i dont have them 2 fob things, i have 2 keys both the same shape and style as Jays but no fobs, both my keys have a little red square on the underside next to the actual middle bit. Anyone any help on what i can do???

might be that your keys need coding to the car again but the unlucky thing is this can only be done at a nissan garage

bollocks! cheers anyway, any idea what could have caused this then? I mean its just come out the bodyshop - been in for 3 weeks almost and when i got it back, all the electrics had reset itself i.e. clock, stereo etc...

I wold have thought it could have had something to do with this except for the fact i drove around in it for 2 days without any problems, it was all of a sudden

check the key surround. there is a cable that comes from it. make sure that this is still connected if not. then simply replace froma scrappers one and it solves the issue ;)

just as an update, got her back today, the garage it stayed in over night called one of theire electrician pals and he fixed it, thing is i only left one of my keys with them so not sure if the other one will work or not so not gonna use it - well happy though - another £50

Back