NATS questions

I have a K11 1.4 Micra which I think has a NATS problem. The car will not start. Fuel pump and injectors do not work. Engine turns over and the sparks are ok. If easy start is squirted into the air filter then the engine runs. Cam and crank sensors changed, and ECU sent away for testing but no fault found. Therefore my attention turns to the NATS immobiliser around the ignition barrel. The LED flashes as normal with the key out and goes out when the ignition is turned on.

Does anyone know what signal levels this unit requires to enable the engine? The 12v and ground connections are good. There are 2 other inputs, one from the radio (at ground) and the other from the Super Lock Control Unit which is at 12v. I assume this is the little box under the steering column which controls the central locking. Then there is a single output to the ECU which is also at 12v. One other question is which unit (the ECU or the NATS IMMU) is the key transponder coded to.

Hope someone can help.

I'm going to piggyback on to your post sorry, BUMP

My cars stuck and it doesn't even start up, it's literally like as if there's no battery in the car despite it being a fresh battery placed in and previously passed it's MOT just two months prior.

[HASHTAG]#confuseddotcom[/HASHTAG]

Back