My wee mike, not your usual run of the mill micra

well after my love of vw came to an end i picked up a micra for 100£ then boredom and ideas got the better of me

mike1.jpg

mike2.jpg

mike3.jpg

mike4.jpg

mike5.jpg

mike6.jpg

apexi ws coilovers
whitelineadjusty panhard
few other mods
literally zero interiors

For sale soon though due to need for rwd drifty(Y)

dude absolutly awesome, jaw dropped when scrolled down lol wasent expecting that, im after a bmw for a drifter orr a rascle van with welded dif they drift sweet lol

Wheels are a bit large in diameter for my liking but the colours are cracking.

Looks fapping awesome in this shot.

mike5.jpg

Love the stitches on the rear bumper, are they a genuine fix?

Also did the offside rear quarter collapse when you rolled the arches, or is that a clout its picked up eleswhere?

the pass side rear quarter is from where the girlfriend reversed it up a concretepost, this was her first car you see grr

rolling the arches did kink the quarters a little, also pulled the inner skin from the outer. wheels are 15x7 spaced to et8 allround

Had a set of borbet t's 14x7's before this and a set of ronal turbo's

mike9.jpg

mike8.jpg

mike7.jpg

rememberfolks, no matter how much you clean your car, how shiny your wheels are or how expensive your ferrari is a mike will always be there to theft ALL of your attention

thats the dogs boll**ks mate, love the wheels and the stance! Is the exhaust a genuine front bumper exit or is your car hiding an sr20det with a fat screamer pipe?
Do you get much hassle from the police for that exhaust? If not im having one lol

pure genius(Y)

PHAT!! i love the stance, seeing those pics almost seems buying a set coilovers justifiable!i bet it loves sleeping policemen ;)

very nice indeed! If you every brake her up then Im dibs on the coilovers please! (Y) Top marks for stance.

wellll its actually packing a full 60bhp, if you see that white starlet? well the guy that owns it rekons he has gazillion bhp's so I built my car to take the #### out of his basically.

the front exhaust isnt functional merely held in place with a network of cable ties although it is very possible as there is ALOT of room on that side. never been pulled for it though. they pull me for the orange stickers in the windscreen which I removed today due to 2 pulls in a week :laugh:

Coilovers are for sale at any time if you can give me standard gubbins

wellll its actually packing a full 60bhp, if you see that white starlet? well the guy that owns it rekons he has gazillion bhp's so I built my car to take the #### out of his basically.

the front exhaust isnt functional merely held in place with a network of cable ties although it is very possible as there is ALOT of room on that side. never been pulled for it though. they pull me for the orange stickers in the windscreen which I removed today due to 2 pulls in a week :laugh:

Coilovers are for sale at any time if you can give me standard gubbins

hey mate, i got a set of standard suspension kicking around, pm me with how much your after for the coilovers. cheers

well the car has now finally gone and I won a volvo

the coilovers are off the car aswell as panhard rod

give me a pm or txt/call 07852288885 if you are interested!!

Antoni

This Micra is great, only pushing 60hp I wasn't expecting that.... Any pictures from under the bonnet and interior (or shall I say lacking of interior, lol)

Back