Stolen Super S - Sheffield

Must be a canny big snake! My corns only have mice pinks!. I'm going to have to be on the look out again i think, i reckon it will cost more to fix the KA than it will be worth, but i shall see what My dad's mate has to say about it tomorrow.

Must be a canny big snake! My corns only have mice pinks!. I'm going to have to be on the look out again i think, i reckon it will cost more to fix the KA than it will be worth, but i shall see what My dad's mate has to say about it tomorrow.
Its an anerythristic corn snake actually, eats weaner rats :)

Oooof, any excuse for a run up to Newcastle too.. It just depends on what needs doing to it, as i can't afford to do much on top of £400 for the car (jesus, i am making myself sound like a right pauper.. I just drink too much)

Oooof, any excuse for a run up to Newcastle too.. It just depends on what needs doing to it, as i can't afford to do much on top of £400 for the car (jesus, i am making myself sound like a right pauper.. I just drink too much)

Omp steering wheel, primera gt half leather, lowered 60mm all round, hid kit, 421 manifold on custom straight through exhaust. Too much to list.

:( I'd messaged him about that car too. *sigh*
Yeah, i've been on an 'enforced' dry january (with one or two 'accidents') due to lack of money.
Off to see my mechanic later today, see what delights he has for me. (He had a gorgeous mini in there last time i went, that i would have had in a heart beat...) but i ain't got £2000 to pull out of my pocket!

That's always my problem with cars, too much money gets quite literally pissed away!

Not this month though, I'm on Dry January! Only 2 more days to go then I can go back to abusing my poor liver! :D

£20 for a Leffe and a rum&coke makes every month a dry month here lol

The KA is going to the big scrapyard in the sky... it is so rusty it looks like the top would separate from the bottom in a gust of wind.
So... I've got a corsa instead. Beggars can't be choosers. :(

The KA is going to the big scrapyard in the sky... it is so rusty it looks like the top would separate from the bottom in a gust of wind.
So... I've got a corsa instead. Beggars can't be choosers. :(
Frying pan and fire spring to mind!

What engine has the Corsa got?

It's a 1L. Only been used by the mechanic to take cars to and from MOT centre.
I need a car right now, so it's all i can do really, i refuse to buy one from ebay, because i'll get shafted. I'm getting this Corsa for £350 with a year's MOT.. can't really moan at that!

It's a 1L. Only been used by the mechanic to take cars to and from MOT centre.
I need a car right now, so it's all i can do really, i refuse to buy one from ebay, because i'll get shafted. I'm getting this Corsa for £350 with a year's MOT.. can't really moan at that!
That's a pretty good deal to be honest! I've been lucky with my ebay purchases so far, but I always view before buying!

See, i wouldn't know what i was looking for! Although, even i could see that the KA was an absolute scrapheap.. lol. At least i've got back up from the garage i am buying this one from - he's known my parents for years.

I have my (not so) little corsa now. It's a 1L, but actually... surprisingly nippy. Takes it a while to get going, but once it does, it's alright. It's absolutely filthy, so will be paying some poor unsuspecting person to give it a nice valet for me.
Well strange having power steering though. I'd still swap for my Margaret back :(, at least her lights were in a sensible place!
Got a phonecall from local bobbies today asking if i wanted them to come see me.. I got all excited thinking they had found her, but no, just wanted to come and see if i was alright.. I have no idea what they thought they would be able to do like... but at least they are trying. (wonder if it has anything to do with them finding out where i work though ;))

Margaret's been found!!!!!
Anyone want to buy a 5dr corsa envoy?? hahahahaha.
She will be fitted with a killswitch and an alarm this time, bastards won't get her again.
That's excellent news!!! so Happy for you ;)

I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to my baby LOL

Back