My poor baby:(

So I was turning right at some lights today just waiting with my indicator on, it was a narrow road so there's no room for the cars in the left lane to go straight on until I have turned off, but a stupid inconsiderate man decided to scrape his way through shunting my cars back end into oncoming traffic so I slammed al on and now my neck and head are so painful, I got out to have a go and he carried on scraping through beeping at me! Didn't get his reg as he sped off, he had L plates on aswell on his own so prob uninsured.. Here's a pic after ten tonnes of t cut :(
usy2enyh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd have cried. If its just a car thats fine, but if you've taken time with it and showed it love it can be devestating.
:( I've spent time and money to make it look nice and then all it takes is some stupid idiot to ruin it all for you

Awww rosie :(

That sucks. I had someone decide to scrape past me doing 40 in a 30, reported them to the police and nothing happened <_<

Luckily it was just surface damage, no denting, so I could rub it back and spray it. Looks like new now

If yours is too far gone you can pick up a bumper on ebay of at a breaker for around £40

I had a god cry too, couldn't drive down that road for a while, still don't really like to :(

Thanks so much everyone for the kind words made me feel better :) and yep lets hope karma does it's job now!

Back