My Crash :'(

W4RDL3 M1CR4

Ex. Club Member
Today on the way to the Metro Centre to pick up my vouchers for tomorrow I pulled out of Laura's street and the bend bared around to the left. I was only doing about 30mph and I seen this Corsa C around the bend but he was not braking and I did not see any indicators on. Anyway as I got abit closer I realised he had stopped so I slammed the honkers on and slid for a while then I went into the back of it. I only damaged his rear number plate!

This is the damage to mine!

SP_A0326.jpg

My bonnet has lifted up at the passenger side a little bit.

SP_A0325.jpg

A big crack in the bumper with my bonnet up.

SP_A0320.jpg

The same crack with the bonnet down.

SP_A0324.jpg

Bumper has come off a little bit on the driver side due to the impact.

SP_A0323.jpg

Cracked bumper along side the number plate and a cracked number plate.

My baby is injured! Can anyone help it? :(.

sorry to hear about that mate.

i will be breaking a micra in a short while so if you let me know what you need?

thanks
Grant

harsh mate, still it looks like its only the front bumper :)

hope you get it all fixed up mate :)

Sorry to hear that. got any pictures of the whole front end from a distance?

I'll get some in the light.

My Air Conditioning system is now totally wrecked too as it has been broken in the impact.. There is more damage than I thought :'(.

I am going to need a whole new front bumper, I wouldn't mind a Super S bumper as they have the nice fog lights in them HEHE!

Would that fit on my car ok with it being a facelift?

I'll get some in the light.

My Air Conditioning system is now totally wrecked too as it has been broken in the impact.. There is more damage than I thought :'(.

I am going to need a whole new front bumper, I wouldn't mind a Super S bumper as they have the nice fog lights in them HEHE!

Would that fit on my car ok with it being a facelift?

no a super s/sr front bumper wont fit a facelift micra, the facelift bumper have dips below the head lights (as the lights being bigger on a facelift)

you maybe able to get the top half of a facelift bumper and get the bottem half of a super s/sr bumper and mould/plastic weld them together.

oh and now you dont have aircon you can get a janspeed perfromance manifold (Y)

no a super s/sr front bumper wont fit a facelift micra, the facelift bumper have dips below the head lights (as the lights being bigger on a facelift)

you maybe able to get the top half of a facelift bumper and get the bottem half of a super s/sr bumper and mould/plastic weld them together.

oh and now you dont have aircon you can get a janspeed perfromance manifold (Y)

Thanks for that mate.
My Step Dad says that I have also bent some cross bar thing at the top & front of my engine. Not sure of its proper name.

I think I'll have to cut my car in two LOL and get a whole new front end :D.

I have also bent some cross bar thing at the top & front of my engine. Not sure of its proper name.

front cross member i think, if thats broke wouldnt the car be illegal?, i know if they rot bad it will fail the mot..... so if its bent/broke it will fail the mot so the car carn't be road legal then?

somone correct me if iam wrong lol.

yeh man soz to hear that... sounds like a trip to the scrappy...

private settlement or what? Last time I did... paint went on to the bumper but she wanted a respray... for the love of no claims... I got her bumper done for £150... she said the a clip was bust but I bet it was already broken... I could have got ot done for £70 but she didnt want to give me the car to take to a guy I knew... oh well... at least ya breathing!!

seen your car the other day + it didn't look that bad. very surprised to find out how much damage has been done to it. also nice skyline parked outside your house now!! :grinning: has danny let you have a go????o_O

Back