My photos from JAE 2012! Pic heavy

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Enjoy guys. Also available to comment on, like and share at www.facebook.com/alanarnoldphotography shortly

JAE2012_01.jpg

JAE2012_02.jpg

JAE2012_03.jpg

JAE2012_04.jpg

JAE2012_05.jpg

JAE2012_06.jpg

JAE2012_07.jpg

JAE2012_08.jpg

JAE2012_09.jpg

JAE2012_10.jpg

JAE2012_11.jpg

JAE2012_12.jpg

JAE2012_13.jpg

JAE2012_14.jpg

JAE2012_15.jpg

JAE2012_16.jpg

JAE2012_17.jpg

JAE2012_18.jpg

JAE2012_19.jpg

JAE2012_20.jpg

first time i met chris i thought i met a young kurt russell :p
scaled.php
scaled.php
was fab meeting you n sophia and to kinda fix ur k11
Ah paul.... I love you and your wizardry.. but once again, thank your for helping me out. I think I learnt more being around you in 5 mins than I have ever learnt about motors. We (Sophia and I) do hope to see you again soon.

Didn't put it on because I had in my head it was Zane for some reason :confused:.

God awful picture of me at the beginning Alan :( The rest of the pics are really good though! Great to see you all again, and meet new people!
Still undecided about coming next year, I don't think I can handle another weekend in a tent :( Plus I think I might continue to give you all nightmares with my ugliness lol

God awful picture of me at the beginning Alan :( The rest of the pics are really good though! Great to see you all again, and meet new people!
Still undecided about coming next year, I don't think I can handle another weekend in a tent :( Plus I think I might continue to give you all nightmares with my ugliness lol
Upset I didnt see a flop top micra :(

Ok, an amendment - Dragonmaster is Pete, Micrafish is Nikki, PollyP is Paul and Nex is Ralph :D.

You MUST come. There are no excuses not to! Do what Kev does and book a hotel. Sandra will probably do the same as the baby will be coming but you have to come.

Back