My photos from JAE 2012! Pic heavy

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Enjoy guys. Also available to comment on, like and share at www.facebook.com/alanarnoldphotography shortly

JAE2012_01.jpg

JAE2012_02.jpg

JAE2012_03.jpg

JAE2012_04.jpg

JAE2012_05.jpg

JAE2012_06.jpg

JAE2012_07.jpg

JAE2012_08.jpg

JAE2012_09.jpg

JAE2012_10.jpg

JAE2012_11.jpg

JAE2012_12.jpg

JAE2012_13.jpg

JAE2012_14.jpg

JAE2012_15.jpg

JAE2012_16.jpg

JAE2012_17.jpg

JAE2012_18.jpg

JAE2012_19.jpg

JAE2012_20.jpg

SirChris

Educated Bodger
first time i met chris i thought i met a young kurt russell :p
scaled.php
scaled.php
was fab meeting you n sophia and to kinda fix ur k11
Ah paul.... I love you and your wizardry.. but once again, thank your for helping me out. I think I learnt more being around you in 5 mins than I have ever learnt about motors. We (Sophia and I) do hope to see you again soon.

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
Didn't put it on because I had in my head it was Zane for some reason :confused:.

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
God awful picture of me at the beginning Alan :( The rest of the pics are really good though! Great to see you all again, and meet new people!
Still undecided about coming next year, I don't think I can handle another weekend in a tent :( Plus I think I might continue to give you all nightmares with my ugliness lol

SirChris

Educated Bodger
God awful picture of me at the beginning Alan :( The rest of the pics are really good though! Great to see you all again, and meet new people!
Still undecided about coming next year, I don't think I can handle another weekend in a tent :( Plus I think I might continue to give you all nightmares with my ugliness lol
Upset I didnt see a flop top micra :(

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
Ok, an amendment - Dragonmaster is Pete, Micrafish is Nikki, PollyP is Paul and Nex is Ralph :D.

OP
OP
Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter

You MUST come. There are no excuses not to! Do what Kev does and book a hotel. Sandra will probably do the same as the baby will be coming but you have to come.