My other micra is currently sorn atm.

There is no road tax and mot. I will change my car with other micra so my insurance will cover this sorn micra.

I tried to check up on the Internet. It was difficult for me to find these solutions about road tax and mot.

Please can anyone explain/tell to me. How can I get road tax and mot for this sorn micra.

Cheers
Jk

so you've insured your SORN'd car now? so now you need to book an MOT, take it for an MOT, then when it passes you can apply for the VED (tax)

1275 said:
so you've insured your SORN'd car now? so now you need to book an MOT, take it for an MOT, then when it passes you can apply for the VED (tax)

Oh, not yet, I will start on nov time. I am planning and to get ready to sort these stuff before I know everything.

Now, I do understand. If I insure this sorn micra then I can drive to mot centre if I book it. If I fail so I will get 10days. Is it possible to drive this sorn micra without road tax for under 10days?

If not then I better to sort these problems from sorn micra before nov time.

Thank
JK

To get your SORN'd micra back on the road....

1. Insure it
2. Book mot

If it fails the mot you CAN NOT legally drive it around, however the mechanic can.

If it passes mot

3. Got to post office with insurance certificate and mot pass certificate and buy tax

Back