My new ride!!!

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
bought myself this tonight! its an '84 model toyota celica supra to add to the collection (already got one other white one as a joint rally car). top of the line car of its day!! even with heated seats and power everything!! more than my micra!

managed to pick it up for $1200!! although one slight issue... its missing the head. everything else is 'supposed' to be in perfect condition and working. however my plans are to drop in a 2J engine which i will eventualy turbo once ive learned to drive the thing. its not clean atm, but will clean and cut/polish it tomorow. heres some pics!

Attachments

• 38319.jpg
    38319.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 29

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
smidge WROTE:

"haha nice one mate! where you gonna put all the cars??? you got a warehouse or something (i know i need one)

yeah i got a mate with a workshop in a business park. so at the moment they are both parked in the carpark of his workshop. ill have to find somewhere to put it tho when its working cos i havnt got much in terms of parking at my house.

actualy if anyone knows of a jap wrecker round sydney area who might have a 2j or 1j engine let me know cos i have to track one down fast.... i want to drive it!!

Back