my new ride

CMF_jay85

» CMF Member
hey this is one of my new rides since selling my micra.... the other is a landcruiser bundera.
work done so far is just the rims which are 18x7.5 enkei RS7.
i will post better pics soon.

Attachments

• 37331.jpg
    37331.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 26

CMF_Dodgy Haro

» CMF Member
Congrats on the purchase ... thought it was a mitsubishi colt but then realised it was a Honda Jazz.

Am sure they're just as frugal and probably more safer with all that new technology over the micra.

Hope it's as fun to tinker around with too...

CMF_D1cefiro

» CMF Member
Turbo, the jazz was the best car i have ever driven on fuel. I think they have about a 42 litre fuel tank and was getting about 600kms+ on a tank of BP ultimate, fuel consumption was around 6L/100KMs.

As for performance it wasnt too bad, Honda make great free reving engines and i think the Jazz has alot of potential with the right bolt-on combination.
VTEC hits around the 4000RPM mark and u can feel it slightly (u can hear it more than feel it) but u really need to free up the breathing to make the most of it.
The only real let down is that it is a single cam.
Standard they make 81KW at the flywheel if i can remember right, and weigh something like 1040kg.

Theres heaps of space inside these little cars, they have "magic seats" in the rear,...plenty of room for 3 baby seats :p 3 cup holders and plenty of pockets, even got kool defi style gauges....kinda like a smaller version of the oddessy

I highly rate the Jazz and i deeply regret selling my one....seriously looking to buy another one in the near future.

Back