My New Ride - K10 1.2 GSX G Reg

stokiesi

Buy & Sell Member
Greetings All,

I have had my K10 for just over a week now and it certainly beats getting the bus to work! It's done 47K and was previously owned by an elderly couple with a Nissan FSH.

First Auto I have driven and I love it, it's like driving a go-kart!

Can any one tell me what colour(s) it is as there are a few rusty areas that I would like to correct?

J2umH6YZqz.jpg

CAQmGX.jpg

DEETDbCE.jpg

Tlg6K.jpg

Cheers,
Si.

WTTC (Y)

Very nice!...with Split seats as well....and the Colour reminds me of the Colette model :)

Where would we be without the older generation eh?

Are you going to continue with the FSH?

Hi folks, thanks for the replies and kind words about my new motor.

Fordy - Re the colour - Is the 1J2 the greeny/grey at the top or the silvery/grey at the bottom or both? Apologies if this is a stupid question.

Micra 110 - The old dear who had this before me was really screwed by the dealers as it had a full service each year when it had done less than 1,500 miles in many of the years. I will continue to have the car serviced as there is a good little garage close by who can do this for half the price of a dealer.

I've just pimped it with new bosch wipers and two Michelin energies on the rear. If the car lasts me as long as the tyres I will be v.happy!

One last ? for now. When I put petrol in for the first time the fuel 'pipe' seemed very rusty inside. Should I worry about this? If so what product do I need to do the business?

Cheers,
Si.

is the color code not 1j2 k? i got some nissan 531 and it didnt match my car and was told by the nice gentalman at halfords that 531c would match better as that is the exact paint code.

When I put petrol in for the first time the fuel 'pipe' seemed very rusty inside. Should I worry about this? If so what product do I need to do the business?

If it isn't leaking i wouldn't worry about it. MOT bloke would've failed it if there was a problem but i'm at a loss as to what you can use to kill the rust in the filler neck as i'm thinking 'cross contamination' but it's probably well expensive....

Any rust that does fall into the Tank will oviously make it's way forward to the Fuel filter...something a lot of people forget about.....the age of the cars warrant a change of Fuel Filter every 2 years or sooner if they're bunged up.

Feel sorry for the ol' dear...Same old same old when it comes to Garages ripping off people just because they don't know where the dipstick is......

Back